Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay pigeon shooting in Galway

Options
  • 12-09-2010 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hi people,
    just got my licence through just waiting for it to be posted to me and am eager to get some practice in.
    justa quick question as to were any clay shootin places there are in galway (prefeerably near loughrea or portumna but can travel further).
    also if anyone knows roughly how much an average session is and what you get for that buck.

cheers people

james4510

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

Be interested in this myself:) The brother did it in Ballina somewhere a couple times. Bit far though.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭james4510

i know there are places in connemara etc but they are ay too far lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭kay 9

I'm not far from Connemara, where abouts I wonder?:) I need to get a proper tool for the job anyway so there be no panic with me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Irish Springer

Esker Shooting ground in banagher is the place to go, 12 DTL Layouts, skeet and sporting.
    www.esker.ie

Also a grounds in Ballinasloe and Ennis

lol your the other side of the county to me im nearer loughrea.... if u search on google for clay shooting in ireland / connemara u should get a few results

• Advertisement

i heard there was a shooting ground just outside loughrea heading towards killrekle near the hoarse museum??????
    thanks irish springer do you know what kind of yoyo's they charge????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Get in touch with some of the lads in Tynagh gun club, they might be able to help ya out on that one, they used to have a pretty decent team and I know that they still do a bit of clays over there.

Advertisement