Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 8: Awakening [Spoliers]

• 28-11-2004 1:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

If you missed the episode here is a detailed Epsiode Guide Thanks to StarTrek.com

This episode was quiote good and the ending was amazing cant wait for epeisode 3

Rate This Episode 11 votes

Amazing
    0%
    Good
    45%
    macronotbizmarkDrEvilUser45701Tristram 5 votes
    Ok
    45%
    ManachazezilXithusStarkSparko 5 votes
    Bad
    9%
    Johnny Storm 1 vote
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Good
    Another class episode from enterprise i really liked the scenes with the Vulcan leader (v'las?) government and the Surak flashbacks both actors for surak/V las where class.Vulcans had nukes 1800 years ago maybe the nuke war made the planet as barren as it is ? Also i wonder if the Vulcan leader is a Romulan agent trying to push Vulcan and andor to war so the Romulan Empire can expand if so it’s a perfect build up to the romulan war.

Special effects where quite good again enterprise fighting a Vulcan cruiser and its 2 support ships was nice enterprise didn’t stand a chance mind :) and the Vulcan city looked impressive however if the Vulcan ships where firing torpedo’s at the encampment they really need to take the safeties off :eek: .

9/10 Enterprise deserves a 5th season just for the last 8 episodes tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Good
    Ye i completly agree this looks like it will be a great season.
    Lets hope there is a big andorian/vulcan battle in t he next episode.

He may be a romulan alright i hope there is some vulan ground combat in the next episode cause they where brillent in the 2nd season when the vulan ground teaqm used that huge mini photon bazooka thing

The thing that makes no sence is that during the romulan war it was supposed to be fought with nukes si that would make no sence with enterprises weapons :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,031 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Ok
    This episode and "The Forge" have been quite intriguing. These two episodes mark the first time Enterprise has actually drawn me in and made me think "yes I like this prequel series" thing.

Such a pity they couldn't have been doing this since the start.
    The thing that makes no sence is that during the romulan war it was supposed to be fought with nukes si that would make no sence with enterprises weapons

Blame the Season 1&2 writers for introducing photonic weapons when they shouldn't have :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Ok
    I agree with Stark on the quality of this episode. I am enjoying this season and I am interested in seeing what comes next. Char. development seems to be coming along and they ditched those awful guys running around in Nazi uniforms.
    I skipped season 3 but the current season is worth viewing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Tristram

Good
    Very good ep, love the Romulan inc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement