Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting new 360 games early?

Options
  • 12-09-2010 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey folks I'm just wondering if anybody has halo reach early? and if so how did you get your hands on it? Ive already preordered in GAME so i'll have to wait until launch day.:( If I could get CoD: Black ops early, by even a day or two I'd be delighted. When do retailers get all their orders in? (as in days/weeks before official launch) I've read that in smaller size retailers they start selling early for competition with bigger retailers. also with certain sites they ship earlier, but I'm not aware of any good ones.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Big game critics like youtube.com/Liketotallyawesome they got a few copies of Reach early. A good review from them would help Bungie publicize it's game more so I'd say that's why they got it early
    (Btw they're doing a giveaway of reach)

If you work for Bungie or Treyarch I guess they'd throw you a copy of reach or cod ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SevenCarPileUp

yeah I saw the LTA vid myself... Im a fan of Phil and Toby :) It made me want the game even more... But even if you win you wouldnt get it early. they havent revealed the details on how to win yet either. Free stuff is always good :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

i are journo

do you mean journalist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

aye

journo is the general shorthand term for one in such employ

• Advertisement

well whos employment would you be under? good job?

Advertisement