Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biology Diagrams HELP!

• 12-09-2010 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

Is there any site where I can get Biology diagrams and print them out to stick up on my wall & also is there anything else that is worth sticking up on my wall in my study room.I'm doin' French,Ag Science,D.C.G,Technology,Economics and Biology (ofcourse)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Google images i found pretty good fordiagrams..just google all the main ones and you'll get some quality pictures of the eye,ear,brain,skin etc

I didn't do any of the other subjects im afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

You'd get a lot more study value out of it if you drew and labelled the diagrams yourself. You'll remember a diagram you've draw much better than one your just looked at. And don't worry if your crap at art, just a simple, clear diagram that you'll be able to reproduce in a minute, will be worth so much more than any complicated ones you'd get off the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

Lawliet wrote: »
    You'd get a lot more study value out of it if you drew and labelled the diagrams yourself. You'll remember a diagram you've draw much better than one your just looked at. And don't worry if your crap at art, just a simple, clear diagram that you'll be able to reproduce in a minute, will be worth so much more than any complicated ones you'd get off the internet.

Listen to this guy!:)
    Drew most of em myself too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Agreed, drawing them helps you remember better than printing. Keep at it til you get em looking the way you want, then it'll stick in your mind!

You probably haven't done it yet, but I'd definitely recommend doing the same with Market Form diagrams in Economics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Agreed, drawing them helps you remember better than printing. Keep at it til you get em looking the way you want, then it'll stick in your mind!

You probably haven't done it yet, but I'd definitely recommend doing the same with Market Form diagrams in Economics.

Yeah I think drawing is the best idea. Cheers! What do you mean with the Market Form diagrams? The market structures is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

NotExactly wrote: »
    Yeah I think drawing is the best idea. Cheers! What do you mean with the Market Form diagrams? The market structures is it?

Um, maybe that's the proper name, not really sure! Like Long Run and Short Run Equilibrium in Oligopoly, Monopoly, etc.

Advertisement