Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gymnastics Classes Newbridge

Options
  • 13-09-2010 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Gymnastics classes for children of all ages and abilities are available at the Community Church of The Open Arms, Newbridge Industrial Estate on Thursday afternoon/evenings, Friday evenings and Saturday mornings.

This year the young gymnasts carried home a total of 11 medals from the National Community Games Finals in Athlone. For more information about this successful club why not pay them a visit here and here...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Abibabby

Hi Polly,
    Can you give me advice on the gymnastic classes in newbridge, i've been mailing Curragh Nomads to no avail and I really want to get my daughter into Gymnastic classes as she done them in Rathangan and loved it but they guy had to cancel classes due to work commitments.

Regards
    Annemarie Dillon

• Registered Users Posts: 31 pollypierce

Hi Annemarie!
    Abibabby wrote: »
    Hi Polly,
    Can you give me advice on the gymnastic classes in newbridge, i've been mailing Curragh Nomads to no avail and I really want to get my daughter into Gymnastic classes as she done them in Rathangan and loved it but they guy had to cancel classes due to work commitments.
    I must apologize for this unfortunate technical hitch and assure you that the club is indeed up and running! Indeed our members are enjoying new apparatus, which will hopefully result in more fun for our gymnasts...

Thank you so much for going to such rounds to contact me about this. I've just been into the eircom account and it seems that they've deleted it due to inactivity!!!

The good news however is that if you leave comments on the website/blog they are delivered to me directly and should always receive a reply. If at all possible I try and reply to a comment on the thread itself and directly via e-mail.

Just to let readers know that our e-mail is back on line and appears to be working well. Apologies for the inconvenience caused by what seems to be nothing more exciting than a glitch in the system!

Curragh Nomads are currently seeking a new venue. Space required is at least 2,500sq ft with a ceiling height of 30ft, electric supply essential, heat much appreciated...

Advertisement