Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted to start new band, Dublin area

Options
  • 13-09-2010 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Band Name: None yet.
    Band Genre: Pop Punk, Alternative
    Band Location: Dublin area.
    Influences: Blink 182, Home Star Runner, Green Day, Sum 41, Weezer, Foo Fighters.
    Positions Available: Guitarists, Vocalist, Drummer
    Desired Age Range: Im 20 so anywhere in and around that I suppose :)
    Available Sound Samples: Hoping to play music with a similar sound and energy to these:

Additional Info: Start off jamming a few covers then write some originals. Just looking to have a bit of fun with this, get writing and gigging and see what happens :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bubbles1992

Dude did you find musicians? I just came out of a pop punk band, I just came out of a pop punk band and really want to form a new one if ya wanna jam, btw I'm 18 and play guitar. Really like bands like All Time Low and You Me At Six and locally into Jody Has A Hitlist and Home Star Runner too, also I've been listening to Blink like my whole life lol. Anyways if you're still looking I'd be happy to do it. I'm based in Swords but I can travel

• Registered Users Posts: 5 19Becca93

you still interested in finding a guitarist cz i'm one! I'm based in dublin too and into all the same music. I'm 17 btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JimiM

Guitarist, 18, north dublin. more of a rock influence, ratm, qoftsa, doors open to idea's/ Pm me if your intersted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 WaFFle Head

hi

im shane

from Dublin9 area
    would be available for a jam after xmas

if you guys are looking for a bass player
    im well bad ass

im 21 been playing bass since i was 16
    piercings skinny jeans bright colour hair don't know if this image you guys are looking for :)
    my influences is mostly pop punk

blink -182
    green day
    rise against
    sum 41
    good charlotte

shane_blink-182addiction@hotmail.com
    blinkboyshane@vampirefreaks.com
    SiNiSTER CHA0S @myspace.com

i have one vid on youtube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7xDJ-9rg_k

i made it the other day when i bought my new bass :)

sure let me know im well interested to form a band again

shane

Advertisement