Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best value in Greystones

Options
  • 13-09-2010 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭

I had a coffee in the new Italian cafe the one on the same side as supervalue i cant think of the name of it...it was 1.40 thats goto be one of the cheapest places to have a coffee in Ireland let alone Greystones. Its a great place to sit and watch the world go by.

I also had a meal in the cherry blossom restaurant which was 11.90 for a 3 course meal and drink...which i think is very good value the restaurant is now very small as they have had to make the kitchens bigger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭Renn

FYI

• Registered Users Posts: 12,495 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

I know the cherry blossom had been closed...thats why when you go in the restaurant is now much smaller they had to make the kitchen bigger....its a Chinese its not a fine dinning restaurant and 11.80 is good value for the type of food you get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Dr.Silly

mariaalice wrote: »
    I had a coffee in the new Italian cafe the one on the same side as supervalue i cant think of the name of it...it was 1.40 thats goto be one of the cheapest places to have a coffee in Ireland let alone Greystones. Its a great place to sit and watch the world go by.

I also had a meal in the cherry blossom restaurant which was 11.90 for a 3 course meal and drink...which i think is very good value the restaurant is now very small as they have had to make the kitchens bigger.

Stella or Estelle is the name of it I think, very good coffee there

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭luapenak

Dr.Silly wrote: »
    very good coffee there
    Indeed!
    It's just pity that it doesn't get as much sun as the other side of the street

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭GAN

It's called Caffe del Stelle, and the coffee is indeed superb. The food is pretty good too, really nice ciabattas with proper buffalo mozzarella, parma ham etc. Mmm...am getting hungry now!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭MrsA

I had a Latte there in the summer and thought it was more like a coffee milkshake it was not strong enough at all.

Advertisement