Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aff parachuting course

Options
  • 13-09-2010 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

just wondering if there is anyone out there who completed the above sky diving course in co. offaly, just curious what people thought of it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i didnt do it in offaly but i have heard pretty good things about the place

if you can afford it one of the package trips to a skydiving center in europe is well worth it you can usually find decent deals for zero jumps to a-licence over two weeks

the downside is when you get back to ireland you still dont know anyone at your local dropzone the upside is you dont have to wait weeks and weeks if not months for the weather to clear up before you can do a jump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 johnny 71

Thanks for that. Do you jump much with the club in offaly?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

johnny 71 wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Do you jump much with the club in offaly?

iv never jumped in offaly i started with static line in nenagh at skydive ireland and then got a job at a dropzone in the states and did aff over there and have done most of my jumps there and not in ireland

Advertisement