Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outlook 2007

• 13-09-2010 12:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭

I have multiple email accounts set in Outlook 2007 and I need to temporarily disable one from checking mail.

A family member is away all week but home at weekends so I don't want to remove that particular account, I just want to disable it so as it can be used at weekends.

I know that in Outlook Express there is a tic box which allows you to not check a particular account but I can't seem to find anything similar in Outlook 2007.

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Is there anything in Tools -> Manage Accounts -> Edit Existing Account? I know that's in 2003, not too sure about 2007.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Press: Ctrl + Alt + S

Your email accounts are probably grouped together.
    Press edit on the right and youll get a screen that will allow you to pick which accounts to send and recieve from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Jimbo wrote: »
    Press: Ctrl + Alt + S

Your email accounts are probably grouped together.
    Press edit on the right and youll get a screen that will allow you to pick which accounts to send and recieve from.

Excellent :)

That done the trick Jimbo.

I did see the option for Groups under "Tools>Send\Receive>Send\Receive Settings>Define Send\Receive Groups" but never bothered to hit the EDIT button because I didn't realise the accounts were grouped.

Cheers :)

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

My Outlook 2007 appears to have no 'Archive' function. When I go to the file menu, there's no 'Archive' option. Likewise when I go to Tools>Options>Other the 'AutoArchive' option isn't there (see screen shot attached).

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Barry/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png[/IMG]Anyone have idea why this might be and how I can rectify it? My Outlook is running kinda slow so I thought running an archive command might do the trick.

Advertisement