Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais Troubles

Options
  • 13-09-2010 12:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

they are still sending the bills out only a few days before taking the direct debit and now have tried to reinstate a direct debit on my bank account after i had cancelled it with them and with the bank! it is time i went to the regulators with this as bord gais are not managing their accounts/billing very well at all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I checked online as i was due my Bord Gais bill around the 6th December but the bill has not been produced yet. I gave a reading a few days ago because the last bill was estimated but it seems to take several days to produce a gas bill.

Today after checking my online gas account they have a new bill on my account dated yesterday which is "€0" because it does not include any gas or standing charges but showing a payment due date of 23rd December. my issue is that they have given me a bill for zero with a payment date but they have not even calculated my bill yet so presumably in a few days or weeks they will eventually add it up and charge me around €100 for this billing period but still to be paid by the 23rd December.

More creative accounting by state organisations, thank god this shower will be sold soon!

Advertisement