Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2010 Video Game

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Does anyone know if you can do a once off Race weekend complete with Practice, Qualifying and Race?

It seems its only possible to do time trial.

Also, when I turned the game on today if updated it with a patch. What would this have been?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

quarryman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can do a once off Race weekend complete with Practice, Qualifying and Race?

It seems its only possible to do time trial.

Also, when I turned the game on today if updated it with a patch. What would this have been?

Grand Prix mode.

Grand Prix mode.

I'm a dope, how did I not see that.

Woah though, did they completely soften the difficulty with the latest patch? I started back into my Grand Prix saga, on Canada after the patch an absolutely blitzed qualifying a good 2.5 seconds ahead of webber in 2nd.

Have they made things easier or is Canada just an easy track?

Full lists fixes here. (doesn't look like there are major difficulty changes, just bug fixes).

http://community.codemasters.com/forum/f1-2010-game-1316/441745-f1-2010-v1-01-patch-changelist-per-platform.html#post6698545

Ah here, onto Valencia now and absolutely cruising.

The game must have been made easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Ah here, onto Valencia now and absolutely cruising.

The game must have been made easier.

Maybe you're getting faster?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Maybe you're getting faster?

Less fuel?:D

Maybe.

However I'm off to play the next track, Silverstone, and if its way too easy I'm going to get mad.

I'll go mad and kick some puppies.

Or turn the difficulty up, one of the other....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Plastik

So overall, if you're after a tough sim to keep you interested, then this is not the game to get. Might spend my money on Chickatee's instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Maybe.

However I'm off to play the next track, Silverstone, and if its way too easy I'm going to get mad.

I'll go mad and kick some puppies.

Or turn the difficulty up, one of the other....

What difficulty do you have it set to at the moment?

• Advertisement

What difficulty do you have it set to at the moment?

Medium.

I upped it to hard (or whatever the next one is) and still cruised qualifying.

I have TCS at medium and ABS on. I like the handling as it is now, it catches me out sometimes. Maybe I'll just put the skill up another notch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Medium.

I upped it to hard (or whatever the next one is) and still cruised qualifying.

I have TCS at medium and ABS on. I like the handling as it is now, it catches me out sometimes. Maybe I'll just put the skill up another notch.

Yeah I would suggest going to the hardest AI level and giving that a bash. If still too easy, then turn off traction control and ABS.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,740 ✭✭✭✭MD1990

the game is a bit too easy

Advertisement