Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flags and music last night around corbett court last night

Options
  • 13-09-2010 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

i was driving through town last night on my way home and there where a load of people just up from the cafe at the entrance to corbett court running around cheering and celebrating while music blared out of a car.

couldnt make out which flag they were waving was any one know what the caric was?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

They were FFers celebrating

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

snubbleste wrote: »
    They were FFers celebrating

lies

Oh?
    So who was celebrating and what was the caric ?

well they mainly looked like foreign nationals and the flags werent irish or fianna fail ones

Well maybe those folk in Mosney were successful in setting up their own Cumann after all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Could have been some National Day celebrations?

ya i thought it could be something like that but couldnt figure out the flag they were waving twas kinda red and green. thought it might have been lithuania but dont think so

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Its was GAAW

It's the 200th anniversary of the start of the Mexican war of independence this week - it could be that.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mexican chicks are hawt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Mexican chicks are hawt

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true

Advertisement