Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spartans flying around Trafalgar Square in a Jetpack!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 th3 lunatik

damn i want a jetpack :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Fieldog wrote: »

This is gas, only Halo gets this treatment!

:D
    oh yes i want a jetpack. think about it the possibilities lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Pretty cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

I like the way the guy instructing him flaps his arms at the start "In the unlikely situation your jetpack fails, please resort to this method."

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Dacian

imitation wrote: »
    I like the way the guy instructing him flaps his arms at the start "In the unlikely situation your jetpack fails, please resort to this method."
    It would have looked infinitely better if another Spartan was instructing him in a drill instructer way. The guy could at least have had on a lab coat.....An ear piece would allow proper instructions to be given, rather than a random guy.

Wonder who gets to clean the jet wash marks on the paving stones?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

After seeing a James May program where he put on a jet pack in someones back garden I went off the idea slightly of wanting one myself. I'l stick to using the ones in Halo for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 druidland

The problem is despite now living in the 21st Centuary we don't have widespread usage of jet packs despite what we may have believed in the 1960's. They say its all a problem with the energy source needed to sustain such a level of thrust in a safe and reliable manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭imitation

Good clip actually, thanks for mentioning james may :D

Advertisement