Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Voucher - What phone to get?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

My choice would be 5530 or samsung blue earth phone the 6303i is also a nice phone the samsung is more appealing for me

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

when are those vouchers been issued does anyone know? i got a text message to say i'll receive one but didnt say when....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

I got a text too just says they'll be in touch at the end of the month on it as to how to get the voucher.

Anyone know exactly when? Also Ive been told Im gettin €150 , wonder can use it against pay as you go iphone

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭je55ie

This post has been deleted.

Thanks, would be a nice bit off an iphone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

I had a 5530 with work a while back - for a week, albeit. Pure shíte for the price; specs are piss poor when you consider for €150 you can have a 6700 slide with O2 with satnav, 3G, 5mp camera, quadband etc for €150.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭dlambirl

So - go with which one?

Vodafone seemed overpriced for their phones. The Samsung Ping one if €90 with Meteor and its €120 with Vodafone.

Advertisement