Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic lights in Clane

Options
  • 13-09-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I think it was almost a year ago kildare county council installed a set of Traffic lights at a junction on Dublin road near the entrance of brook lands estate and they are still not working.

I do not know how long it will take more to actually connect them up but it will probably take an electrician only 10 minutes to do it. Only god knows how much money they spent to put them there but still not a hope!. Waste of taxpayers money but hay who cares!

This goes to show how this country is lacking leadership not money as the gov says!.
    Although in the first place money problem was probably caused by the same.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

there a waste imo, i never have a problem driving a truck into brooklands from capadoo

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

They probably realised that they are a tad unnecessary, and would probably add to an already congested road, rather than help the problem.

Advertisement