Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where can i buy a 2nd hand bike????????

• 13-09-2010 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

i need i bike but i dont have the enough money to buy a new one

do u know some places to buy a 2nd hand bike????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Any bike shop you come across will have decent enough second hand stock. (Ok that's a generalisation, but there's one on Dawson St that was ok).

Also have you tried the likes of Adverts.ie/gumtree.ie or buy and sell?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

The UCD bike shop sell second hand bikes. They also sell ex-rental Treks that are always in top notch condition. I've bough two over the years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

I have a ladies bike for sale if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 West Brit

I was looking for a decent, cheap second hand city bike in Dublin,the local bike shops wanted 180 euros for a crummy shopper bike , yeah right!
    In the end it was cheaper to buy one a brand new in the Decathlon store in the UK. They have a store in Belfast

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭rflynnr

Rothar in Phibsboro (right hand side of Phibsboro Rd as you approach the NCR intersection). Solid bikes and sensibly priced. You can check them out on www.rothar.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement