Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

J C wrote: »
    I looked at it ... and I decided that life is too short to bother engaging in such verbal 'tiddly winks'!!!!:)
    And why is that JC?
    Why can't you explain your dishonest behaviour?

And if you aren't interested in such 'tiddly winks' why did you dance around the subject for so long?

And go back on topic, why are lipsomes impossible, but Micelles possible?

At this point I will have to assume that if you ignore any questions that means you can't answer them honestly and you are infact a dishonest crank or a very sad troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,638 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

Why use one simple word ... when you can use 20 words ... and still not effectively describe the thing!!!:D;):):eek:

The 20 words certainly describes it a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

King Mob wrote: »
    And go back on topic, why are lipsomes impossible, but Micelles possible?
    It is possible to create Liposomes artificially ... by the appliance of Human intelligence ... and lipid bicells can be spontaneously generated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

He's not a troll. He might have been once, but if he was then his piss-poor timing and abysmal lack of understanding of people has him trapped in a loop of ad hominems, baseless waffle and stupidity for the last few years, and to be frank he doesn't look capable of escaping. Besides: while trolls can indeed evoke several emotions, pity isn't one of them.

That reminds me, J C is long overdue for the customary labelling posters as the heralds of a new Holocaust because they point out he's talking bullsh*t.

But give us a rigorous mathematical definition of cfsi before that, J C, ok? It's something you really need to show us. It'll for a long way to proving your claims are not as bloody stupid as you manage to make them sound.

The 20 words certainly describes it a lot better.
    ... two words did the trick for me the other day ... 'Rooster Potatoes' ... and my greengrocer didn't give me a dead chicken with spuds stuffed up his 'transom'!!!:)

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote: »
    He's not a troll. He might have been once, but if he was then his piss-poor timing and abysmal lack of understanding of people has him trapped in a loop of ad hominems, baseless waffle and stupidity for the last few years, and to be frank he doesn't look capable of escaping. Besides: while trolls can indeed evoke several emotions, pity isn't one of them.

That reminds me, J C is long overdue for the customary labelling posters as the heralds of a new Holocaust because they point out he's talking bullsh*t.

But give us a rigorous mathematical definition of cfsi before that, J C, ok? It's something you really need to show us. It'll for a long way to proving your claims are not as bloody stupid as you manage to make them sound.
    Love you ... need you ... want you ... to Save yourself ... before it's too late!!:)

It is possible to create Liposomes artificially ... by the appliance of Human intelligence ... and lipid bicells can be spontaneously generated.
    So first off, since you ignored the questions I asked and the warning I gave, you are admitting that you cannot explain your dishonest behaviour.

And again I repeat the important point which you also failed to answer.
    Why specifically are Liposomes impossible while micelles are possible?

Also why do you keep bringing up bicelles when I have been asking about micelles?

Same rules apply JC, ignore any questions and you forfeit them, meaning you can't provide an answer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Love you ... need you ... want you ...

Flattering, I'll admit, and I hate hurting anyone's feelings, but I'm not gay. Don't give up though, I'm sure you'll find a nice man eventually. Keep reaching for that rainbow. Look to your "totally straight" kids for strength and inspiration, maybe.

... two words did the trick for me the other day ... 'Rooster Potatoes' ... and because my greengrocer isn't an Evolutionist ... he didn't give me a dead chicken with a spud stuffed up his 'transom'!!!:)

Yes, because you know what potatos are. Probably.

Is that another ad homenism J C? Shame on you :eek::(:eek::pac::cool::P:confused::mad::(:rolleyes::D:D:o:eek:

Love you ... need you ... want you ... to Save yourself ... before it's too late!!:)

Point well made

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

So first off, since you ignored the questions I asked and the warning I gave, you are admitting that you cannot explain your dishonest behaviour.

And again I repeat the important point which you also failed to answer.
    Why specifically are Liposomes impossible while micelles are possible?

Also why do you keep bringing up bicelles when I have been asking about micelles?

Same rules apply JC, ignore any questions and you forfeit them, meaning you can't provide an answer.

He only likes answering the posts he can make fun of :(:eek::eek::eek::(:D

• Moderators Posts: 51,784 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Why use one simple word ... when you can use 20 words ... and still not effectively describe the thing!!!:D;):):eek:

Potato is the name of the object. It isn't a definition of the object. If you think it is, I'd suggest you sign up for a remedial English class.

Maybe after a few classes you might finally be able to define what CFSI is.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Y

The Holy Spirit has informed me that you will have a special corner in Heaven where you will never have to meet anybody else ... if you go and get Saved!!!!;):)
    This is a lie.

MrP

He only likes answering the posts he can make fun of :(:eek::eek::eek::(:D
    ... and I'm spoilt for choice!!!!:)

MrPudding wrote: »
    This is a lie.

MrP
    Why? ... do you not think that God has thought of everything ... including giving Robin 'space' to avoid having to interact with people he doesn't like in Heaven ... if he gets Saved??:)

I suspect that Robin and Ken will actually become friends if they meet here on Earth ... or in Heaven.

koth wrote: »
    ... I'd suggest you sign up for a remedial English class.
    Perhaps you should take your own advice ... if you don't know what the words Complex Functional Specified Information mean.

Perhaps you should take your own advice ... if you don't know what the words Complex Functional Specified Information mean.

No one is questioning what the words mean. You're being asked to define them as a scientific term, which you clearly can't do :eek:

No one is questioning what the words mean. You're being asked to define them as a scientific term, which you clearly can't do :eek:
    Their scientific meaning is the same as their meaning.

So since you've again ignored my questions JC, I take it that you can't explain your claim and therefore forfeit it.

And so since you now agree that Lipid structures can form with out magic or intelligence, what happens to your CFSI bull****?

So since you've again ignored my questions JC, I take it that you can't explain your claim and therefore forfeit it.

And so since you now agree that Lipid structures can form with out magic or intelligence, what happens to your CFSI bull****?
    Unspecified and non-functional 'lipid structures' can form spontaneously ... but specified and biologically functional Liposomes require an intelligent input.

• Advertisement

still unable to define CFSI?

you realise it can now be dismissed as no one but yourself knows what it is.

Their scientific meaning is the same as their meaning.

Ok, lets try a different angle.

Which is more clear:

a) Gravity is Gravity.

or

b) Gravity is the force that attracts a body toward the center of the earth, or toward any other physical body having mass.

Now applying the came to CFSI.

a) CFSI is Complex Functional Specified Information

or

b) CFSI is ???????? (this is where you come in)

Unspecified and non-functional 'lipid structures' can form spontaneously ... but specified and biologically functional Liposomes require an intelligent input.

But you failed to explain this and ignored the question.
    I clearly stated that if you did this you would be admitting you can't.

So why did you ignore that question? Can you answer it now?

Or are you going to ignore it again, meaning that you again admit you can't address them and forfeit the questions?

So why can micelles and Bilayers form but not liposomes?

still unable to define CFSI?
    you realise it can now be dismissed as no one but yourself knows what it is.
    There are none so blind as he who will not see ... but Jesus still loves you none-the-less.

There are none so blind as he who will not see ... but Jesus still loves you none-the-less.

maybe you could ask him to explain what CFSI is since you seem to be struggling with defining what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Nope I'm just not feeling the luurve. Got 14 years of state funded indoctrination and compulsory Sunday practice, too... Could've put the time to better use, like having a wânk.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

maybe you could ask him to explain what CFSI is since you seem to be struggling with defining what it is.
    It means exactly 'what it says on the tin'.

I know this may be a bit hard for an Evolutionist to accept ...
    ... because 'evolution' can mean almost anything from the supposed transition from microbes to man, to the appearance of a white Blackbird ... or a grey moth!!!!

ninja900 wrote: »
    Nope I'm just not feeling the luurve.
    You need to get out more!!:)
    ninja900 wrote: »
    Got 14 years of state funded indoctrination and compulsory Sunday practice, too... Could've put the time to better use, like having a wânk.
    Being indoctrinated into the mythology of Evolution can be a bit of a 'pain' allright ... but it's all part of a liberal education!!!:)

Just think of it as preparatory training for a career in Creation Science!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,862 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

I suppose that being indoctrinated into the mythology of Evolution is a bit of a 'pain' allright ... but it's all part of a liberal education!!!:)

That's funny, it wasn't mentioned at all in primary, and in secondary only in science class.
    There were no statues of Charles Darwin in each classroom.
    Nobody ever told me that I would go to hell if I questioned evolution.
    Nobody ever said that evolution should influence all aspects of one's life.
    Nobody ever said that people who know about evolution are better or happier people.
    Nobody ever made me say daily evolution prayers from age 4, go to a church of evolution, or confess my sin of not believing in it fervently enough.
    Nobody ever used evolution as a reason to guilt me into giving them money.

Weak post. There is a great deal of observable evidence to support evolution*, there is precisely zero to support the existence of a god.

* but like any scientific theory, it's a best guess based on what we know so far. Science is not set in stone based on a 2000 year old book of riddles.

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

• Advertisement

It means exactly 'what it says on the tin'.

I know this may be a bit hard for an Evolutionist to accept ...
    ... because 'evolution' can mean almost anything from the supposed transition from microbes to man, to the appearance of a white Blackbird ... or a grey moth!!!!

how can you support creationism/CFSI if you can't explain it to someone unfamiliar with it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement