Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 51,765 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

J C wrote: »
    This tends to be how all my opponents react to my rebukes!!!:)

Hardly surprising seeing as your "rebukes" are the equivalent of taking a sh*t in a kettle after being asked a civil question.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

and we're off

4348428320_1e7740e40e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

Bannasidhe wrote: »
    and we're off

4348428320_1e7740e40e.jpg
    ... Hi Bannasidhe ... you could say that ... I couldn't possibly comment!!!!:D

Are you also revealing a sub-conscious belief that M2M Evolution has 'gone to the dogs'????:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Evidence or gtfo J C.

Sarky wrote: »
    Evidence or gtfo J C.
    CFSI ... and your magnificent, intelligently designed 'bod'!!!!:)

• Advertisement

That's not evidence.

Gtfo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

CFSI ... and your magnificent intelligently designed 'bod'!!!!:)

The same body that randomly kills people when their appendix ruptures... The same body that can't self-synthesize one of the most important antioxidants needed by that same body? Sure...

dlofnep wrote: »
    The same body that randomly kills people when their appendix ruptures... The same body that can't self-synthesize one of the most important antioxidants needed by that same body? Sure...
    All evidence that we are 'running down' from a once-perfect Creation ... rather than 'running up' from pondslime!!!!:)

Still not evidence. Seriously, stop failing or gtfo.

That's not evidence either.

You suck at science.

• Advertisement

That's not evidence.
    ... OYII
    Gtfo.
    Don't be so 'sarky' ... Sarky!!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

He's getting even lazier with his nonsense it seems. In essence, science shouldn't attempt to explain anything and should apply a meaningless argument of so called CFSI to everything.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,636 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

All evidence that we are 'running down' from a once-perfect Creation ... rather than 'running up' from pondslime!!!!:)

Father%2BJack.jpg

You tried that before. It was pathetic then too. I repeat: evidence or gtfo.

wrote:
    Originally Posted by J C
    All evidence that we are 'running down' from a once-perfect Creation ... rather than 'running up' from pondslime!!!!

Doctor Jimbob
    Father%2BJack.jpg
    Point proven!!!!:):pac::eek:

Corkfeen wrote: »
    He's getting even lazier with his nonsense it seems. In essence, science shouldn't attempt to explain anything and apply a meaningless argument of so called CFSI to everything.... :eek:
    Not at all ... CFSI exists and can be physically seen ... and objectively proven to exist ... ye are the guys running away from reality.

Ye see artefacts like a piece of a clay pot and shout that it was designed by the appliance of intelligence ... and ye look in the mirror and shout ... that you are the result of blind essentially random processes ... and their 'ham fisted cousin' ... Natural Selection !!!

Ye say that these processes 'morphed' a glorified rat into Man ... over 300 million years ... while Crocodiles and hundreds of other 'living fossils' ...
    ... eh ... em, remained Crocodiles ... and 'living fossils'.:)

I admire your deep faith ... but I don't share it!!!:)

I prefer to evalute the evidence by applying cold scientific logic ... rather than clinging to some outmoded worldview that has long passed its 'sell-by' date ... but that's just me !!!:eek:

... and I obviously fully respect your right to be a person of (very great) faith ... in the ability of matter to spontaneously produce Humans and super-computers and all other CFSI-rich artefacts!!!

... Hi Bannasidhe ... you could say that ... I couldn't possibly comment!!!!:D

Are you also revealing a sub-conscious belief that M2M Evolution has 'gone to the dogs'????:D

Not at all. Since you came in like a hare out of a trap I felt sure you would be providing heaps and heaps of evidence even as the hounds of Atheism snapped at your heels.

I am no scientist, just a simple historian (with some qualifications in Archaeology) who follows the evidence to see where it all leads. I even read all the footnotes. I like evidence. :cool:

I have to say JC - sorry, but you are just not convincing me but I do enjoy your fighting spirit.

Not at all. Since you came in like a hare out of a trap I felt sure you would be providing heaps and heaps of evidence even as the hounds of Atheism snapped at your heels.

I am no scientist, just a simple historian (with some qualifications in Archaeology) who follows the evidence to see where it all leads. I even read all the footnotes. I like evidence. :cool:

I have to say JC - sorry, but you are just not convincing me but I do enjoy your fighting spirit.
    ... Mbeep ... Mbeep!!!!:)

No, all evidence that your suggestion of an intelligent designer is completely without merit.

Like Sarky said, GTFO.

If you were a Paleontologist ... and followed the evidence to where it leads ... you would be a Creationist!!!

What a pity you studied history rather than paleontology!!!:)

• Advertisement

dlofnep wrote: »
    No, all evidence that your suggestion of an intelligent designer is completely without merit.

Like Sarky said, GTFO.
    I always find when the case is weak the expletives start ... and yourself and Sarkys recent postings also follow this rule.:)

If you were a Paleontologist ... and followed the evidence to where it leads ... you would be a Creationist!!!

I've studied palaeontology. I'd guess from the fact you use the American spelling you just lifted the word for some creationist nonsense site anyway and don't even know what it means.

GTFO.

I always find when the case is weak the expletives start ... and yourself and Sarkys recent postings also follow this rule.:)

Unfortunately, like everything else you tend to find, it's utter pish.

Yes, it's such a shame I learned to carefully and critically analyse ancient documents- Investigating the socio-political dynamics of the time period in which they were written - that kind of malarky.

You know, when you dig down into some of them - the spin becomes soooo obvious one wonders how any sentient being could possibly believe there are true. Others are so implausible that it beggers belief that anyone could believe them after even a cursory reading.

Besides - the archaeology crowd drink too much cider. I hate cider. Oh, and they do that 'oh, it's ritual' crap a lot - like everything has to be about religion.

I've studied palaeontology. .
    You haven't followed the evidence where it leads then!!!:)

I'd guess from the fact you use the American spelling you just lifted the word for some creationist nonsense site anyway and don't even know what it means.
    It was just a 'mid-atlantic' ... 'slip of the tongue' !!!
    GTFO
    ... a third person with a weak case ... trying to boster it with an expletive!!!

... tut ... tut Jimbob!!!:(

You're lucky we're even talking to you without LOL'ing all over the place. We only chat to your for the amusement of it. Nobody takes you seriously, relax.

Unfortunately, like everything else you tend to find, it's utter pish.
    ... 'pish' to you ... but objective truth to all rationalists!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

... 'pish' to you ... but objective truth to all rationalists!!:)

You're not a rationalist... Everything you say is based around an ancient holy book describing how the world started. This is not in any way objective. The so called science is based on claiming the world is denying the truth and an all out conspiracy against their 'rationality'. However any efforts of science such as the second law of thermodynamics argument are entirely ignorant of what the law entails and are blatant lies.

Yes, it's such a shame I learned to carefully and critically analyse ancient documents- Investigating the socio-political dynamics of the time period in which they were written - that kind of malarky.

You know, when you dig down into some of them - the spin becomes soooo obvious one wonders how any sentient being could possibly believe there are true. Others are so implausible that it beggers belief that anyone could believe them after even a cursory reading.
    ... yes these Evolution stories are so full of 'spin' that it is difficult to know whether you are coming or going after reading one of them!!!:)
    Besides - the archaeology crowd drink too much cider. I hate cider. Oh, and they do that 'oh, it's ritual' crap a lot - like everything has to be about religion.
    Most things are ultimately about religion ...
    ... I generally avoid that mental trap ... by using my scientifically trained mind ... and my direct access to the Holy Spirit !!!!:)

• Advertisement

... yes these Evolution stories are so full of 'spin' that it is difficult to know whether you are coming or going after reading one of them!!!:)

Most things are ultimately about religion ...
    ... I generally avoid that mental trap ... by using my scientifically trained mind ... and my direct access to the Holy Spirit !!!!:)

What's his number?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement