Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Galvasean wrote: »
    Two different topics. Wicknight is focusing on how you arent good at being Christian. I focus on how you aren't good at debating properly.
    Come to think of it, we both raise valid points.

he is not good at being a Christian because he ain't a Christian :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Galvasean wrote: »
    Two different topics. Wicknight is focusing on how you arent good at being Christian. I focus on how you aren't good at debating properly.
    Come to think of it, we both raise valid points.
    And you can't call trolling debate either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

Wicknight wrote: »
    he is not good at being a Christian because he ain't a Christian :pac:.

I called him on that a good few pages back but like most posts here, he ignored them.
    smokingman wrote: »
    ...a death you have stated a few times now that he could not rise again from.
    J C wrote: »
    Things that are dead remain dead ...

Why do you still call yourself christian when you quite plainly aren't?
    By doing so, you mock the faith and those who are true believers.
    So the pagan cries out and demands people look at him, throwing his toys out of his cot, time and time again.
    Things that are dead remain dead ...

So pagan, you still haven't answered why you call yourself a christian when you deny the resurrection and even an afterlife by the above statement.

Oh, I know why!
    I don't know what the HELL is going on in Rome these days!!!!

So he doesn't pay any heed to anything the spiritual descendant of Peter the apostle, Jesus' wingman, has to say.

Does he actually hate real christians?
    ... some of the stuff that I have seen so-called 'religious types' engaging in would make you laugh ... if you didn't cry first!!!

Does he enjoy his creationism?

... are you trying to start up the Creationist Thread over here ... I don't want that ...

Why's that then?

Why am I such an embarassment to you?

oh, that's why...is there a reason for this?

Creationism leads to retardation and should be wiped from the face of the earth

All the above are actual quotes from him - check and verify if you don't believe. So we have a pagan who doesn't believe anything he actually says for years. He claims to be christian and yet, is not.

If I was trying to debate with a creationist, methinks I'll try and fine one that has faith first.
    I have never denied that Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead. Things that are dead do indeed remain dead ...

You've just done it again, why do you mock the christian god like this?
    Do you not realise that you'll go to an eternal hell for doing this?

Why is it that you believe the creationist agenda without believing in the main tenet of the faith that has been hijacked by your kind? You do know that you can't just pick what you like out of the Bible, twist it into lies and use it for that which it was not meant to be? That is the sign of someone wholly unchristian and someone who will not be saved when the end of days come.
    You, yourself have denied the resurrection in black and white up there...
    You are no christian, you're definitely no scientist and hence, you're a pagan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

........this is just getting surreal now. I'm scared lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

But but a Tornado will NEVER blow through a junk yard and form a fully functional Boeing 747

51JT9NGJWAL._bL160_.jpg

• Advertisement

GO_Bear wrote: »
    But but a Tornado will NEVER blow through a junk yard and form a fully functional Boeing 747

51JT9NGJWAL._bL160_.jpg

Nope.

That guy on the cover looks very upset, tell him to cheer up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

strobe wrote: »
    ........this is just getting surreal now. I'm scared lads.
    ... it is indeed surreal ... a bunch of Atheists telling a Saved Christian that he isn't a Christian ... give me a break!!!:eek:

The only person who can and will determine who is Saved and who is Damned is Jesus Christ!!!

... and the only person who really knows whether somebody is Saved is the person themselves ... and Jesus Christ!!!

wrote:
    Originally Posted by J C
    ... you can never do too much loving !!!!

eoin5
    I know some priests who did
    ... that wasn't love ... that was abuse and rape!!!
    wrote:
    Seriously lads, just ignore and itll go away.
    You need to take your own advice!!!:D

51JT9NGJWAL._bL160_.jpg[/
    That guy on the cover looks very upset, tell him to cheer up :D
    He looks like an Evolutionist who has just realised that it is a Fairytale for Adults !!!

Tell him to cheer up ... and go and get Saved!!!:D

Looks like James Perloff was one of you guys ... before he became a Christian....
    wrote:
    HOMESCHOOLING TODAY, JAN/FEB-2000: "Author James Perloff, a former fanatical atheist and anti-creationist, understands the other side's point of view. He presents facts that logically disprove Darwinism and unveils the many frauds and lies perpetrated by Darwinists that the public accepts as unshakeable scientific fact.

JC you're wasting your energy. It's clear to everyone here, yourself included that you're playing a part.

It's just getting sad watching you try harder to pretend.

• Advertisement

... it is indeed surreal ... a bunch of Atheists telling a Saved Christian that he isn't a Christian ... give me a break!!!:eek:

Don't be silly, you've broken so many commandments that even if you were a christian, you'd be burning in hell for all eternity.
    Silly silly troll...

Don't be silly, you've broken so many commandments that even if you were a christian, you'd be burning in hell for all eternity.
    Silly silly troll...
    Please remember that Jesus came to Save sinners!!!

... and what Commanments have I broken ... other than 'Thou shalt not speak ill of Evolution'!!!!:confused:

Please remember that Jesus came to Save sinners!!!

... and what Commanments have I broken ... other than 'Thou shalt not speak ill of Evolution'!!!!:confused:

Well for a start, taking 'his' name.....even the westborough church guy wouldn't do that and more proof you're not christian. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

The only person who can and will determine who is Saved and who is Damned is Jesus Christ!!!

... and the only person who really knows whether somebody is Saved is the person themselves ... and Jesus Christ!!!

You only think you're saved-you have no proof.
    Just because you believe you have a relationship with a ghost- and his father- doesn't make it true.

And you aren't a true Christian, you are a troll pretending to be a Christian to antagonize members of Boards.ie for your own amusement.

housetypeb wrote: »
    Just because you believe you have a relationship with a ghost- and his father- doesn't make it true.

He doesn't believe that, he is trying to wind you up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

And you aren't a true Christian, you are a troll pretending to be a Christian to antagonize members of Boards.ie for your own amusement.

...says one who has worrying insight (if an onlooking atheist) into the core of the Christian message.

Get thee behind me Jehovah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭housetypeb

He doesn't believe that, he is trying to wind you up.
    Oh , i know that -I'm trying to wind him up.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

Well for a start, taking 'his' name.....even the westborough church guy wouldn't do that and more proof you're not christian. :-)
    Taking whose name?

... and I have nothing in common with Westborough ... and I deplore all of it's works!!!

• Advertisement

A Christian/Creationist might be troubled by that list.

A troll who actually doesn't care won't be.

I wonder which one JC is :pac:

housetypeb wrote: »
    I know that I am Saved ... and my God reigns ... and you are have the right to be wrong!!!:)

A Christian/Creationist might be troubled by that list.
    Only an Evolutionist would be troubled by that list of woes for Evolution!!!:)

Only an Evolutionist would be troubled by that list of woes for Evolution!!!:)

More evidence of your true intentions here.

Only a non-Christian would argue like you do. You have been presented, in good faith, a list that you asked for.

Instead of graciously accepting it and then dealing with it, you mock and insult and ignore the list, demonstrating that the original request was not made in good faith but instead made in an attempt to argue.

Very un-Christian behavior. Very troll like behavior.

You have already admitted your purpose here is to "defeat" materalists, and that you take great pleasure in that. All very un-Christian things. All very troll like things.

Ergo you are not a Christian, you are a troll.

More evidence of your true intentions here.

Only a non-Christian would argue like you do. You have been presented, in good faith, a list that you asked for.

Instead of graciously accepting it and then dealing with it, you mock and insult and ignore the list, demonstrating that the original request was not made in good faith but instead made in an attempt to argue.

Very un-Christian behavior. Very troll like behavior.
    ... your list was presented in bad faith ... and I have repeatedly dealt with all of the issues raised only to find them popping up again ... as if I never answered them!!!
    You have already admitted your purpose here is to "defeat" materalists, and that you take great pleasure in that. All very un-Christian things. All very troll like things.
    ... since when did it become 'un-christian' to defend Christianity ... and to 'defeat' Materialists on their own terms???
    ... let's just face it ... Evolution is dead ... and Creation is alive inside!!!:D

... your list was presented in bad faith ... and I have repeatedly dealt with all of the issues raised only to find them popping up again ... as if I never answered them!!!

... since when did it become 'un-christian' to defend Christianity ... and to 'defeat' Materialists on their own terms???
    ... let's just face it ... Evolution is dead ... and Creation is alive inside!!!:D

But JC you didn't answer those questions, because you are a troll.
    it becomes more and more obvious the more you post.

Taking whose name?

... and I have nothing in common with Westborough ... and I deplore all of it's works!!!

The trolling ways say you will pretend to be ignorant of the obvious in order to show indignation at the inevitable mocking return post - I ain't playing your game jebus so I'll say it again, you are no christian, you are no scientist and given your troll lasted for years, you also have problems with reality.
    I would like to help though and I can recommend some friends of mine who are qualified psychiatrists.

PM me for their number, reach out, help me help you!

The trolling ways say you will pretend to be ignorant of the obvious in order to show indignation at the inevitable mocking return post - I ain't playing your game jebus so I'll say it again, you are no christian, you are no scientist and given your troll lasted for years, you also have problems with reality.
    I would like to help though and I can recommend some friends of mine who are qualified psychiatrists.

PM me for their number, reach out, help me help you!
    ... so unable to deny the invalidity of evolution ... you instead try to attack me personally ... the very worst case of ad hominem attack I have ever seen!!!!
    ... and then you have the audacity to call me a Troll.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭liamw

... let's just face it ... Evolution is dead

:pac:

• Advertisement

... so unable to deny the invalidity of evolution ... you instead try to attack me personally ... the very worst case of ad hominem attack I have ever seen!!!!
    ... and then you have the audacity to call me a Troll.

Bless....
    I do want to help you here, I really do.
    The first step though is to admit there's a problem.

Get through that my friend and we have made progress this day.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement