Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

J C wrote: »
    Evolutionism is just one big Troll itself!!!

... and Creationism is based on logic science and maths.

How can ye guys look in the mirror each morning ... and continue to believe that you are just a cosmological accident????
    Evolutionism goes on the internet and provokes arguments for the sake of it?

Come one JC, don't play dumb. You know exactly what a troll is because you are one.
    Is that a Freudian Slip?
    I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Are you a magician or an illusionist?
    See you're getting desperate to provoke a reaction now.

It's a quote form a great magician FYI.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

King Mob wrote: »
    It's a quote form a great magician FYI.
    Was he an evolutionist as well???

Was he an evolutionist as well???
    Are you that desperate now?
    This is just plain sad, JC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

It's a well know fact that only trolls use multiple exclamation or question marks....JC, seriously, let me help you, let me in!

smokingman wrote: »
    It's a well know fact that only trolls use multiple exclamation or question marks....JC, seriously, let me help you, let me in!
    Its a well known fact that Evolutionists describe Creationists as Trolls ... Liars ... Morons ... Insane ... and any other form of ad hominem abuse that they can think of.
    ... and you have the audacity to complain about me using exclamation marks and question marks and you accuse me of trolling!
    ... talk about 'sweating the small stuff'!!!

• Advertisement

... talk about 'sweating the small stuff'!!!

You don't have to sweat anymore if you just let me in, let me help you, let me shine the light of release on your thoughts!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

I think it's time you came back to the dark side JC, join us:

I think it's time you came back to the dark side JC, join us:
    Why do you call Evolutionism 'the dark side'???

John 8:12 (New International Version, ©2010)

12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

Why do you call Evolutionism 'the dark side'???

Because you're not blinded my friend....you're not blinded.

smokingman wrote: »
    Because you're not blinded my friend....you're not blinded.
    Why should I return to the 'dark side' when I now have the light of life?

• Advertisement

Why should I return to the 'dark side' when I now have the 'light of life'?

Isn't it obvious why you should return to evolutionismismism?

Isn't it obvious why you should return to evolutionismismism?
    It isn't actually.

It isn't actually.

I thought I'd posted this already, I've discovered the inverse proof of your
    proof thereby showing it to be false.
    Well there are at least 47 stars in the sky, correct? Now, if you divide that by
    the total number of protons minus the total number of electrons you'll quickly
    realise that that is the inverse proof to your proof thereby I think you'll see
    that through mathematical elegance & simplicity we've shown that the
    theory of evolutionismism has engulfed your theory due to the inverse
    relationship. It's just the maths I'm afraid, otherwise I wouldn't claim this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Humility is shown by Chrisitians to our almight God ... but there is no merit in humilty towards our fellow men on their way to eternal perdition ... we are commanded to point out their error confidently and lovingly ... and show them how to attain Salvation!!!

That is how Chrisitans are supposed to do it. You though are not good enough a pretender to demonstrate you are a Christian, or interested in doing it like this.

This is shown by the fact that instead of confidently and lovingly pointing out error you do so with giddy abandon, delighting in the pleasure of arguing with those on the other side, attempting to win arguments and insulting those you argue with.

All not traits of a Christian. All traits of you.

You aren't a Christian, you are a troll. You have admitted as much already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

Why should I return to the 'dark side' when I now have the light of life?

Because you never left. You pretend to be a Christian to facilitate your trolling. You have been doing this for 5 years. It is difficult to believe you still get a kick out of trolling. Now that the game is up you can admit what you were doing and go do something else with your life.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Advocating the killing of any Human Being is not Christian behaviour
    It certainly is "christian behaviour".

Quite apart from Luther's christian belief that protestants should follow state law absolutely -- even to the extent of demanding that protestants murder jews -- the bible (Exodus 22:18) explicitly requires more people to be killed.

Fun religion, that christianity!

robindch wrote: »
    It certainly is "christian behaviour".

Quite apart from Luther's christian belief that protestants should follow state law absolutely -- even to the extent of demanding that protestants murder jews -- the bible (Exodus 22:18) explicitly requires more people to be killed.

Fun religion, that christianity!
    Luther wasn't infallible and he never claimed to be infallible ... and I note the following from your linked wikipedia article:-
    "Since the 1980s, some Lutheran church bodies have formally denounced and dissociated themselves from Luther's discriminatory writings on the Jews. In November 1998, on the 60th anniversary of Kristallnacht, the Lutheran Church of Bavaria issued a statement: "It is imperative for the Lutheran Church, which knows itself to be indebted to the work and tradition of Martin Luther, to take seriously also his anti-Jewish utterances, to acknowledge their theological function, and to reflect on their consequences. It has to distance itself from every [expression of] anti-Judaism in Lutheran theology."

Old Testament Law doesn't apply to Christian era of God's Grace. Christians are under God's grace ... and they are not under His Law. For example, Paul makes it clear that Jewish Law, like circumcision, does not apply to Christians:-

Galatians 5:5-6 (New International Version, ©2010)
    5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

Old Testament Law only ever applied to the Israelite Peoples ... and it never applied to the Gentiles.

Luther had some non-Christian ideas ... and I note the following from your linked wikipedia article:-
    "Since the 1980s, some Lutheran church bodies have formally denounced and dissociated themselves from Luther's discriminatory writings on the Jews. In November 1998, on the 60th anniversary of Kristallnacht, the Lutheran Church of Bavaria issued a statement: "It is imperative for the Lutheran Church, which knows itself to be indebted to the work and tradition of Martin Luther, to take seriously also his anti-Jewish utterances, to acknowledge their theological function, and to reflect on their consequences. It has to distance itself from every [expression of] anti-Judaism in Lutheran theology."

Old Testament Law doesn't apply to Christian era of God's Grace. Christians are under God's grace ... and they are not under His Law.

Well it's good to know that it only took god a few hundred years to tell them racism was bad. He's very on the ball with that.

But come on JC, give it up. No one here is going to give you an argument any more because you are a troll. Drop the act.

BU3Ja.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭darjeeling

Now everyone in this thread agrees that JC is just trolling, what's left to talk about?

• Advertisement

darjeeling wrote: »
    Now everyone in this thread agrees that JC is just trolling, what's left to talk about?
    What kind of sad bastard you have to be to do the same exact trolling for 5 years?

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭darjeeling

What kind of sad bastard you have to be to do the same exact trolling for 5 years?

That should be a pretty short lived debate.

In the spirit of trollworthy rhetoric & argumentation I'll just pull up
    something posted by Robin here.
    I have to confess that I now regard “the case for theism” as a fraud and I
    can no longer take it seriously enough to present it to a class as a
    respectable philosophical position—no more than I could present intelligent
    design as a legitimate biological theory. BTW, in saying that I now consider
    the case for theism to be a fraud, I do not mean to charge that the people
    making that case are frauds who aim to fool us with claims they know to
    be empty. No, theistic philosophers and apologists are almost painfully
    earnest and honest... I just cannot take their arguments seriously any
    more, and if you cannot take something seriously, you should not try to
    devote serious academic attention to it.

Although he has no doubt that the theistic arguments for God’s existence
    have been thoroughly rebutted, he allows that the atheistic arguments he
    finds persuasive might not be nearly as persuasive to another rational
    person who happens to have different intuitions.
    http://www.religiondispatches.org/archive/atheologies/3853/a_philosopher_of_religion_calls_it_quits/
    He was one of you guys!!!! He was one of you guys!!!! Not even your own
    boys can 'keep the faith' :):D;):P:pac::D Obviously this is even better proof
    than my recent mathematical proof of the validity of evolution because
    this kind of evidence is far superior to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I keep asking myself about Darwinists ... only it is over 150 years since they started 'trolling' !!!

That's what I keep asking myself about Darwinists ... only it is over 150 years since they started 'trolling' !!!
    Yes. you've tried these silly one liners JC, they aren't working.
    We aren't going to give you the argument you're so desperate for because you are a troll. Give it up man.

All we want to know is why.

In the spirit of trollworthy rhetoric & argumentation I'll just pull up
    something posted by Robin here.
    ... so an Atheist Philosopher of Religion abandons Philosophy of Religion ... and complains about Theism???
    ... surprise ... surprise????
    ... next item for discussion, please!!!!:)
    http://camelswithhammers.com/2011/01/05/atheist-philosopher-of-religion-keith-parsons-abandons-theism-debate-and-calls-theist-positions-frauds/

Yes. you've tried these silly one liners JC, they aren't working.
    We aren't going to give you the argument you're so desperate for because you are a troll. Give it up man.

All we want to know is why.
    My one-liners are true ... and they are so devastating that there is no effective response to them!!!

... so I think that you have made a good 'call' there!!!

Well it's good to know that it only took god a few hundred years to tell them racism was bad. He's very on the ball with that.

But come on JC, give it up. No one here is going to give you an argument any more because you are a troll. Drop the act.
    Saved Christians aren't racists ... and indeed Creationists aren't either ... we accept that all Mankind are cousins ... descended from one man and one woman who lived less than 10,000 years ago ... so we are all 'one blood' and each person is a Child of God!!!

My one-liners are true ... and they are so devastating that there is no effective response to them!!!

... so I think that you have made a good 'call' there!!!
    No there are stupid and increasingly sad attempts to provoke a reaction, because that's what trolls post.
    You are a troll.
    Saved Christians aren't racists ... and indeed Creationists aren't either ... we accept that all Mankind are cousins ... descended from one man and one woman who lived less than 10,000 years ago ... so we are all 'one blood' Children of God!!!
    See that's the exact thing I'm talking about.
    Painfully stupid, very pathetic and clearly trolling.

Give it up JC. No one here believes you are anything other than a very sad and pathetic troll who's been called out.

• Advertisement

darjeeling wrote: »
    That should be a pretty short lived debate.
    The debate on Materialistic Evolution should also be short-lived ... but Evolutionists have shown themselves to be very inventive at prolonging it ... despite the thing being a nonesense!!!

Trolling ... doesn't even begin to describe such denial!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement