Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"The Origin of Specious Nonsense"

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

J C wrote: »
    So are you saying that Darwin was a racist ... and a Troll?
    Again JC, you've failed to provoke an argument.

Give it up, you sad sad troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

King Mob wrote: »
    Again JC, you've failed to provoke an argument.

Give it up, you sad sad troll.
    You're the guys making all of the controversial statements recently ... and your 'reverse trolling' is actually trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭keppler

I found someones baby picture!!!!
    2008-10-30-troll.jpg

Has anyone here seen this facebook page before :D?
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=342277108391

You're the guys making all of the controversial statements recently ... and your 'reverse trolling' is actually trolling.
    No JC we're just stating the obvious. You are a troll.
    Everyone knows it.
    I just find you pathetic attempts to deny it and try to start an argument funny in a pitying way

No JC we're just stating the obvious. You are a troll.
    Everyone knows it.
    I just find you pathetic attempts to deny it and try to start an argument funny in a pitying way
    Calling somebody a Troll who isn't a Troll ... is trolling!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭fatmammycat

No JC, it's calling a spade a spade.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭smokingman

keppler wrote: »
    I found someones baby picture!!!!
    2008-10-30-troll.jpg
    [/URL]

Hard to believe he grew up to look like this eh JC? article-1312210-0B2FE07F000005DC-996_224x398.jpg;)

Calling somebody a Troll who isn't a Troll ... is trolling!!!!
    So it's a good thing you are a troll.
    You're not fooling anyone JC.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭darjeeling

JC might be quite happy to go on denying his obvious trolling for another five years, but to me it's plain this wretched thread is dead. Time for a swift and decent burial?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

They're making a movie about this thread:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1560489/combined

• Advertisement

smokingman wrote: »
    Hard to believe he grew up to look like this eh JC? article-1312210-0B2FE07F000005DC-996_224x398.jpg;)
    Unbelievable actually!!!

It's specious nonesense ... just like Materialistic Evolution!!!:)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Are you still trolling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Improbable

Wonderful, so you concede that condensation nucleation happens. That explains any concerns about how polypeptide chains can form functional proteins. Lovely. Now, what is the smallest functional protein? Do you know? Well it's proline. A single amino acid can act as a catalyst.

http://chemgroups.northwestern.edu/scheidt/PDFs/2004_pdfs/102004_Proline_Bharadwaj.pdf

So this whole "you had to spontaneously produce a 100 amino acid protein before there is any functionality" argument is thrown completely out the window. Back to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭liamw

god.jpg?1293529560

Improbable wrote: »
    Wonderful, so you concede that condensation nucleation happens. That explains any concerns about how polypeptide chains can form functional proteins. Lovely. Now, what is the smallest functional protein? Do you know? Well it's proline. A single amino acid can act as a catalyst.

http://chemgroups.northwestern.edu/scheidt/PDFs/2004_pdfs/102004_Proline_Bharadwaj.pdf

So this whole "you had to spontaneously produce a 100 amino acid protein before there is any functionality" argument is thrown completely out the window. Back to you.
    Protein chains are formed under the instructions of DNA ... and they are not formed by condensation nucleation. Some folding of protein chains occurs via condensation nucleation ... but this is just the dependent chemical outworking of the original independent genetic information in the DNA that specified the amino acid sequence in the protein, in the first place

Your argument is the same as telling somebody that because they accept that ink exists that it therefore follows that ink spontaneously forms meaningful writing on a page!!!

liamw wrote: »
    god.jpg?1293529560
    You said it!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Looks like more right wing nonsense...I dont have a problem with right wing anything but just why are they so much dumber than the left?...thats where I'm at.

Protein chains are formed under the instructions of DNA ... and they are not formed by condensation nucleation. Some folding of protein chains occurs via condensation nucleation ... but this is just the dependent chemical outworking of the original independent genetic information in the DNA that specified the amino acid sequence in the protein, in the first place

Your argument is the same as telling somebody that because they accept that ink exists that it therefore follows that ink spontaneously forms meaningful writing on a page!!!
    Funny how you act all offended when we call you out as a troll then instantly snap back to you prerecorded argument as soon as some one offers you something to latch on to.

Seriously JC, don't bother no one buys you're a creationist any more.

Funny how you act all offended when we call you out as a troll then instantly snap back to you prerecorded argument as soon as some one offers you something to latch on to.

Seriously JC, don't bother no one buys you're a creationist any more.
    Just admit thet you are unable to rebut my argument ... and stop all of the trolling and denial.

I have noted that a leading evolutionist questioned the bona fides of John Mackay as a Creationist recently, even though the fact that John Mackay is a Creationist is beyond all doubt. You guys seem to be doing the same to me on this thread as well.
    Is this some kind of new tactic on the part of Evolutionists?
    It seems to go like this ...
    1. You don't answer any difficult questions about evolution, because you can't.
    2. You don't ask any more questions about Creation because the answers are so devastating to your belief in Evolution.
    3. You simply question whether a Creation Scientist really is a Creationist ... and if that ruse fails ... you then question whether they are a Christian ... and call them a liar and a troll.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Just admit thet you are unable to rebut my argument ... and stop all of the trolling and denial.

Everything you have ever posted has been rebutted completely and you are the only one who doesn't see this. Barring about 3 other posters ask any of the thousands of users on here and they can see this.

Yet you still can't.

• Advertisement

I am able and have done so. It was a giant waste of time. Both facts that you are well aware of, yet pretend otherwise.

This is because you are a troll.
    JC, it's no use man. The game's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 DaveMaC

1. You don't answer any difficult questions about evolution, because you can't.
    2. You don't ask any more questions about Creation because the answers are so devastating to your belief in Evolution.
    3. You simply question whether a Creation Scientist really is a Creationist ... and if that ruse fails ... you then question whether they are a Christian ... and call them a liar and a troll.

you see... if you argue with an idiot, he jut drags you down to his level and beats you with experience

JC -name one scientific advance that has been achieved using the creationist paradigm

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Can I put this in my sig ?

DaveMaC wrote: »
    you see... if you argue with an idiot, he jut drags you down to his level and beats you with experience

JC -name one scientific advance that has been achieved using the creationist paradigm

Of course he can't. He knows well he can't.
    Because he isn't a creationist or a Christian, he's a troll.

Guys ... there is no evidence for Materialistic Evolution .

... Prof Dawkins seems to now be going through a 'searching' phase ... and here he went to see Wendy Wright ... and she helped to point him in the right direction!!!
    ... she did so in a very lady-like manner ... and with a beautiful smile!!!!

... fascinating stuff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Guys ... there is no evidence for Materialistic Evolution .

... Prof Dawkins seems to be now 'searching' ... and here he went to see Wendy Wright ... and she helped to point him in the right direction!!!
    ... she did so in a very lady-like manner ... and with a beautiful smile!!!!

... fascinating stuff!!

Posts like this just add to the certainty that you're trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭sponsoredwalk

Lads it's useless, there's a mountain of unresolved questions of mine he is
    ignoring, there's a mountain of his own bullsh*t statements that he's been
    running from & he's still ignoring questions, such as in Improbable's last
    post he deceitfully ignored the point about the functionality of proline &
    instead chose to troll roll on about DNA as if it somehow backed up
    his arguments. Just let it die, it lost all it's fun when he proved he is either
    a troll or just so ignorant that he'll never listen to reason. Any time he
    bangs on about evolution on boards just come back to this thread & pull up
    all the quotes from his own posts about him accepting every component of
    evolution. It's like a custom in certain Islamic areas, where the men all
    have sex with each other for relief but they frown upon homosexuality,
    he accepts every part of evolutionary theory when examined on it's own
    but should you mention that dastardly word the brainwashing kicks in & he
    goes back to primal thinking. It's either that or he just trolls off everything
    you say :pac:

pH wrote: »
    Posts like this just add to the certainty that you're trolling.

Anyone who would use that conversation as evidence on either side is
    trolling...

She's hot in a weird way, but:

Of course he can't. He knows well he can't.
    Because he isn't a creationist or a Christian, he's a troll.
    The entire basis of science ... that our rational faculties are indeed rational ... is premised on our minds not being the product of random mistakes interacting with random environmental selection ... which would result in total chaos.
    Science is based on the fact that our rational minds are the product of rational intelligent design!!!

• Advertisement

The entire basis of science ... that our rational faculties are indeed rational ... is premised on our minds not being the product of random mistakes interacting with random environmental selection ... which would result in total chaos.

You're right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement