Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meadowbrook Gym, Dundrum

Options
  • 13-09-2010 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey guys,

Was wondering if anybody else was interested in joining this gym. They have an offer of 450 each for the year and 400 each for a couple. If I can get a couple of other recruits, Im sure we can squeeze this down further.

Went to renew my Carlisle gym membership and they slapped an extra 100 euro onto the renewal fee. Needless to say Im not impressed.

Throw me an email if you're interested!

Cheers,

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭SanoVitae

Hi,

I've been to the gym a few times - it's really near my family home.

I suspect that it might be more difficult to negotiate a cheaper price with than it would be with a normal gym. They are owned by the county council so they're not as profit-driven as commercial gyms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

I'm not too happy with Carlisles "renewal offer" - same as usual sign up fee - either:mad: I have only been swimming in meadowbrook but find it very well kept.
    I might move to meadowbrook next year when the 2 kids are at big school in Rathfarnham, if I joined now I would have to drive back on myself ifykwim.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ooglybuns

I can guarantee you they will not move on the price in Meadowbrook.

Prices are set by the company that manages the four dlrcoco centres and the staff have no room to move on this.

Advertisement