Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Next For Bayonetta

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

deathrider wrote: »
    Baring all more often than not in the heat of battle, as Bayonetta does, would make it a little hard to concentrate on the gameplay if it was full frontal, to say the least.

I doubt it would be too distracting; the same way you can ignore/don't notice what's going on in the background in music games like Rock Band or Gitaroo Man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Fnz wrote: »
    I doubt it would be too distracting; the same way you can ignore/don't notice what's going on in the background in music games like Rock Band or Gitaroo Man.

Pretty sure that my eyes would drift away from the action in Rock Band if I saw a flash of clunge...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

tman wrote: »
    Pretty sure that my eyes would drift away from the action in Rock Band if I saw a flash of clunge...

Amen to that. You'd never keep a good note-streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

tman wrote: »

In Soviet Russia, game changes you to harder setting!

Advertisement