Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fkiely's log

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭fkiely

20 on over 2.5 in the Nacional - Porto game at 1.91
    10 on Deportivo at 2.38
    10 on Dundalk at 2.30

Adding another 170 to my bank to make it 200.

Bank: 200
    Bets: 30
    Won: 10
    P/L: -70

25 on Bilbao at 1.91

20 on Peterborough at 2.70
    35 on Arsenal at 2.50
    20 on Stoke at 2.30

Two more.

25 on Real -3 on the corner handicap at 2.00
    15 on Real -2 at 2.30

18.23 on Innsbruck at 11/10 and 50 on Genoa at 11/10

• Advertisement

25 on Valencia at 4/5

Another 33.28 on Valencia at 10/3

Very poor again last night. Really need to sit down and re-evaluate for the weekend.

15 on Rovers -1 and Pats double at 3.30
    35 on Pompey at 2.75

11.25 on the Newcastle Jets at 2.70 in play

• Advertisement

Man City – Chelsea

Going to go for the draw here today in the early kick off. Both teams have had contrasting fortunes so far this season with Chelsea apparently cruising through their opening fixtures with Mancini already coming under a bit of pressure. It’s a massive test for both side, Chelsea up against one of the better sides in the league for the first time while City up against the side they strive to be. Chelsea really had the upper hand in this fixture, home and away, over the years up until City did the double over them last season. A bit of revenge will be in order from the Chelsea players who’ll be determined not to lose again to City. City drew the second highest amount of games last year and ar a very tough team to beat in the City of Manchester. Mancini sets his team out firstly to not lose, and then to go on and try win the game. Against a side like Chelsea, they’ll have to be at their defensive best to keep things acceptable. Can see Chelsea winning and the price on them is very reasonable but I fancy them to drop their first points of the season today.

20 on the Draw at 9/4

Birmingham - Wolves

There really isn’t much reasoning behind this selection aside from Birmingham’s well known home record and Wigan’s unpredictability. I try to make a point of not betting on matches involving Wigan but I think the price on them is quite generous. They’ve won all three of the last corresponding fixtures and should do the same again.

30 on Birmingham to win at 5/6

Fulham – Everton

All over the draw here today. Two sides which should be equally matched considering recent results and news. Fulham still look like retaining their strong home record under Hughes and it’ll be another tough game for them today. Everton have started the season very poorly as we all know but will be looking to today’s game to try and salvage something. Between the two sides so far this season there’s been ten games and six draws. Neither side will want to lose this so I can see another draw here.

20 on the Draw at 9/4

Cardiff - Millwall

I’ll gladly take the price on Cardiff here regardless of the players, like Bellamy, missing for the home side. It’s obvious Millwall started the season brightly in the Championship but it seems the might be in the process of being found out now. Tough game for away side here and I’d expect a full three points for the home side who should continue their impressive home record.

20 on Cardiff -1 at 21/10

Burnley and Forest

Small double here for me in the Championship. Burnley have done alright since the drop last season and should have enough to see of a poor Bristol City side who have defied all preseason predictions and have really struggled so far. Another side who have started the season poorly has been Nottingham Forest but I reckon they’ll finally get the three points today at home against a Swansea side, who whilst they’ve been playing quite well, still have that fearful stat about playing away hanging over them.

10 on Burnley and Forest double at 3.67

Also going to take a bit of a Serie A double. 15 on Over 2.5 in AC – Genoa and Roma-Inter at 3.30

20 on Zenit -1 at 10/11 as well.

Another average to poor afternoon.

8.18 Sligo, Innsbruck and Salzburg at 3.83
    25 on over 2.5 in the AC Genoa game at 11/10

Balance of what I have left (70) on Real -2 at 15/8

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭fergm

ha, The old giving up the Gambling isn´t working too well for you!

Advertisement