Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want history essays?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭harvardgal2

Right I have had enough now too, have forwarded the essay's to what feels like a million people so I am now officially resigning. I just don't have the time. So someone can take on the task. Sorry I have done my bit! Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 burke08

if any one stil has the essays can they forward them to me??

all except the US one.

thanks a million if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Right I have had enough now too, have forwarded the essay's to what feels like a million people so I am now officially resigning. I just don't have the time. So someone can take on the task. Sorry I have done my bit! Good luck.

If you wanna forward them onto me, I'll do it for a while?

If you wanna forward them onto me, I'll do it for a while?

Just PM me your email address and i'll forward them on to you, it has gone alot quieter so you shouldn't be too busy, good on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭xilovejedwardx

I'd love them all if possible!! Tanks a mill now all I need to do is learn them off!

• Advertisement

Hey Norwegianwood is now the offical essay distributor. So PM him please instead of me. Anyone who PM'd me yesterday/today looking for them please ask norwegianwood. I retired ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Lads what do ye mean by "PM".

I'd love these essays just want to know how to get them please.

Hey Norwegianwood is now the offical essay distributor. So PM him please instead of me. Anyone who PM'd me yesterday/today looking for them please ask norwegianwood. I retired ;)

PM= Private message, so email norwegainwood, that goes for all those who continue to PM me. I am leaving this thread now.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Has anyone found these of use even?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

I'm a girl. :p
    Lads, if ye want the essays will you just pm me directly with your email addresses, instead of posting in this thread? I don't really have time to chase down people individually for email adresses. Thanks.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

Lads, if ye want the essays will you just pm me directly with your email addresses, instead of posting in this thread? I don't really have time to chase down people individually for email adresses. Thanks.:)

Thanks girl.

Just to show my complete ineptness I don't know how to PM someone so just please forward the essays to this e-mail

jtheglass@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance.
    (Don't worry it's not my real e-mail)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I knew that! :cool:

First post edited.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Gav77

Can someone PLEASE email me on these history essays??
    <mod edit>

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Gav77

looks like i cant post my email on this so please PM me for it:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement