Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo removal

Options
  • 13-09-2010 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, i need a remove a small black shaded tatoo from my shoulder. i am conflicted regarding laser removal, heard good and bad comments, also heard good and bad comments re the creams,
    has anyone used laserway in dublin? or can recommend somewhere in dublin.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Pierced Off

To get a small black tattoo removed, call Anna in Nine Lives, Bray. She removes tattoos as well as putting them there in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Honestly, there are no creams that will remove a tattoo for you, so don't waste your money on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 FatBoyKriss

I heard lads on the grafton street in Hydraulixtattoos can do it 4 U. they have laser in studio and, if its true, very good prices :) u can go over there and check :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 delimer

To get a small black tattoo removed, call Anna in Nine Lives, Bray. She removes tattoos as well as putting them there in the first place.

very interesting, hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 delimer

delimer wrote: »
    very interesting, hehe

oops. double post. love internet

• Advertisement
Advertisement