Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sulis Help is needed!

Options
  • 13-09-2010 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

alright lads and lassies i'm a law plus student, i registered modules and the whole lot but only 2 out of my 5 selections come up on sulis!..whats the deal like?...i'm on crim law, contract law, labour law, lawyering and psychology but only crim and contract come up??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

I think that not all Lectures use SULIS as a resource, I am registered for 5 modules and only one uses SULIS, the other use various other methods of communication.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭lallychops

alright lads and lassies i'm a law plus student, i registered modules and the whole lot but only 2 out of my 5 selections come up on sulis!..whats the deal like?...i'm on crim law, contract law, labour law, lawyering and psychology but only crim and contract come up??

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :eek:

im exact same as yourself...and its highly annoying!!!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

Agent_99 wrote: »
    I think that not all Lectures use SULIS as a resource, I am registered for 5 modules and only one uses SULIS, the other use various other methods of communication.

nah even for ones where stuff should be up :(
    lallychops wrote: »
    im exact same as yourself...and its highly annoying!!!!:mad:

its a bad rage isn't it :(...everyone with there little handouts!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Danny_H

If you have registered for your modules you should be added automatically.
    I didn't have some of my modules on sulis until after the third lecture.
    You could check 'my settings>membership>joinable sites' and see if you can find it there.
    If all else fails and you're sure you registered for the module get onto your lecturer (at the end of a lecture/tutorial or by email) to add you to the SULIS site for the module manually....

Advertisement