Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst/most embarrassing bout of vomiting you have ever endured?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Metallergy

White Horse pub, High Wycombe. couldn't keep up with my da :o n he only had one leg! no, you've not just got a dicky tummy and no, it won't just go away. only time i didn't make it to the jacks prior.. but i was oh so close. anyhow it were a metal nite, no-one cared

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

16th birthday after 5 cans of druids I was completely hammered.Went back to my friends house,sitting on the couch falling asleep.My other friend rushes to the bathroom to get sick.I belch for a while before throwing up all over myself.Druids is utter piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

I went to school with Sean Barrett TD's son in primary school. I went to his birthday party and got sick all over his kitchen floor. I and my mother always felt guilt tripped into voting for him :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Did they serve oysters at the birthday party?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Last weekend. :cool:
    Spent hours gettin sick in public then all throughout the night...
    Very embarrasing..:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Me and a few friends had a joint as we would normally have done. I of course pulled a whitener...

Actually that reminds me of a funny story. Myself and my girlfriend were in bed one night, and our housemate and his boyfriend were in his room opposite ours, and, them having not seen each other in quite some time, we were joking about how we were going to hear their manly grunts long into the night. So, we're drifting off to sleep, when suddenly, we hear his door being flung open, a frantic 'Oh god, this has never happened before', before the door is closed, there's an almight clatter of the toilet seat, fumbling, horrific moans and groans, followed by the sound of some very suspect material hitting the bowl alongside some very vocal noises. We're lying there, petrified, thinking our poor housemates boyfriend has suffered some kind of prolapse after taking a ferocious pounding....until our housemate knocks on the bathroom door and sympathetically says 'It's OK, everyone pulls a whitey now and again'....so yeah, he was actually getting sick after smoking, and the whole thing was just so funny we burst out laughing...partly in relief.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Dudess wrote: »
    Did they serve oysters at the birthday party?

Just caviar. Poor Mrs Barrett had to drive me home to my council estate though :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

At the beginning of my drinking career I puked on the bar in Barcode in front of this girl who I'd spent the whole night chatting up.I didn't even say anything after,just got my coat and left.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

A bad bug a couple of years ago,was up most of the night feeling sick in the stomach, didn't puke though until my wife had got up for work. I had a bucket prepared but I wasn't expecting the evacuation from the other end at the same time :o I was naked under my dressing gown, so it went straight onto the rug. There was shouts of 'stay in the kitchen' while I tried to clean up. I hate puking,but I'd gladly puke my ring all night than have that happen again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Worst ever? That's a tough one... Hmm would have to go with transition year, I was sixteen, French trip. Paris. French supermarket, loads of a unnameable beer and a bottle of premixed cocktail. Drank the beers, launched into the bottle... cue sniggering outside our hotel window - my two french teachers actually laughing at me because I'm in my boxers, smoking a cigar, silly string in my hair, drunk as fook, singing... with the other two guys in my room white as sheets because they've seen the two teachers standing there for five minutes pointing at me. My dad also taught in this very school.

I was so ridiculously drunk I nearly died in my sleep, only for some genius to turn me over in the night of projectile vomiting. The next day was a trip to Stade de France. Cue me puking in the storm drains all the way there, whilst pretending to all the teachers I was fine (teacher's son). Kept getting lost (puking, dying in some shit part of Paris) kept getting found and forced to continue the tour. Hungover all the way home. On the plane. Didn't recover until 11 that night. Christ I was a sick, sick man... for at least 20 hours. Nearly puked up my own poo I was that sick... finished puking green bile and everything (poo is next after you've done with your own bile, by the way).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Haven't had any to rival the harrowing tales on this thread ( :P ) but any time I've been ill in the last two years, my mother has assumed I'm pregnant and it's morning sickness.... She's like the original Paranoid Parrot :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Joekers

Arthurs day 2 years ago in Whelans after a day of vigorous drinking i decide to have my very first pint of Guiness ... not a good idea last thing I remember was stumbling into the stall and destroying the toilet sorry..

Another one was summer just gone dublin had been knocked out of the all-ireland by cork:( drinking all day in the big tree decide to get the bus into town stumbled off the bus into doyles got in with a few friends barman says im only serving you 1 grand job.... next round my friend buys me a bulmers (stomach cannot handle cider at all) went to the top of the stairs and puked all down the stairs ugh horrible day all round !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

In the hairdressers while getting my hair done for my Debs. The haircut was that bad.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

My first night out as a college student. I drank way way too much, spent the night passed out/getting sick locked in the toilet of a night club, got back to my brother's house eventually and proceeded to vomit on his roommates laptop...

Now comes the really embarrassing part...

This was at the point I commuted to and from college so I ad to get up and go to college the next day. Worst hangover I have ever had. I sat in class trying not to move. After a lecture as people were leaving, my friend tried to pull me up when I was trying to sit still.. bad idea! I then vomited on my pants, in the classroom, in front of quarter of my class.

Ran to the bathroom, tried to clean it off best I could, but still had to sit on a 30 minute bus ride home covered in sick.

Ona of the most embarrassing days of my life. But sure, twas an intresting first college experience to say the least :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

communal shower in a gym, cue a few naked men all running away as the vomit drains towards them.....not pretty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

I got sick in Mick Hucknall's dreads and blamed it on some bint beside me.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Debthree

In the name of Chrisht, between this vomiting thread and the 'dragging sh!te in off the street' thread and the 'hitch-hiker p!ssed in my car' thread, they should change the name to BodilyFunctions.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

LambsEye wrote: »
    Oh YES!!! This is MY THREAD.

I am the master of vomming. Like I vomit, anywhere, anytime, anyhow.

I call them my "sociable voms." Like I could have two beers, I'll puke, feel fine and then puke the next day. Worst. Tummy. Ever.

Here are my favourite, choice voms:

Out the window of my 5th floor apartment, woken up by a knock on the door from our superintendent screaming in Spanish about the vom. NATURALLY I denied everything (there was such a clear vom trail out my window to the pavement,) but I somehow got away with it.

When I was 17 serving a customer over the counter, nipped down behind the counter, had a cheeky vom in the bin and hopped back up.

Left work early once because I was hungover, the subway home was running express, meaning it didn't stop. So I had to vom and I had nothing but my scarf. I made a little kerchief from my scarf and vommed into it. LOCKING eyes with a middle-aged woman across the way. Neither of us would back down. So she stared into my soul as I vommed.

We have a special bowl in my house for when I can't make it to the loo. The vom bowl.

I have enjoyed sharing my voms with you. I think we've gotten closer as a result.

Quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

RichieC wrote: »
    I got sick in Mick Hucknall's dreads and blamed it on some bint beside me.

He was probably too busy apologising to notice. :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭0O7

My Dog had bad diarrhea which made me vomit, then he started eating the vomit which squirting diarrhea......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

bluewolf wrote: »
    Being in the middle of jervis one day and just barely managing to make it to a bin

horrible tummy bug, was in bits for days
    I've been there. I was in the Jervis once when I was about 13 and I had to leg it up an escalator to the rest rooms, not realising I could've just puked into a bin. There was a huge line at the ladies so in desperation I ran into the men's restroom and upchucked into a cubicle, narrowly missing a man in a suit who was about to go in before me.

Nowadays I don't get sick but for heartburn. I think my vomit reflex has dulled with age...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Worst one with me was pretty much the only time Ive got sick in public... It just happened to be in a full lecture theatre. I suffer from low blood pressure which causes bad dizzy spells fainting and nausea, but rarely results in actually puking. Apart from this time when about 40 mins into the lecture I threw up all over my desk and the persons beside me. Too mortified to get up and leave (everyone around me noticed) I made a pathetic attempt to clean up , waited out the rest of the lecture and legged it!! Oh the shaaaaame. My most embarassing moment by far. Actually 2nd most... lets not go into that :)

Other one I saw but wasnt me (thank god!) was at a house party when a very overweight girl I knew was in the sitting room drunk off her face on top of a quite good looking bloke wearing the face off him. It was a really unlikely pairing so when I heard this was happening a friend and I got curious and peeked in the door. Just as we did she projectile vomited all over the guy! Nastiest thing I have ever seen. Feckin hilarious tho :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,033 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Worst? Age 12, I was at home from school, sick; not long after breakfast I sat up in bed and chundered all over the blankets. I don't know where it all came from, I hadn't had that much breakfast.

By lunchtime I was at the doctor; by dinner time I was in surgery, having my appendix removed. The next day I apparently had the most amazing fever, with fans and ice packs all over me, trying to bring it down. I still wonder whether the surgeon was scratching his bum while I was in there ...

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

I once puked when I was playing a gig in the royal oak. It was my first "real" gig so I got tanked up beforehand due to nerves. I thought that I would impress the Finglas crowd by playing Crazy World by Aslan but in my drunken stupor I forgot that I couldn't hit the high note in the chorus.

when the chorus came, i strained my voice to try and hit the note and puked all over the microphone, the guitar and myself. To be fair, it got the biggest cheer of the night.

I alsoonce puked on a girls face when I was balls deep inside her. Still finished though!! Thank fúck it was a one night stand.

Advertisement