Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Reviews - Thank you

Options
  • 13-09-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just want to say thank you for making a new forum specifically for website reviews. I haven't posted mine up there yet but watching other peoples go up, trying to review them and seeing others review them has helped me understand what makes a good site and what dampens a site. So just want to send my thanks to your team :D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Giving a review on a Reviews forum being reviewed and created by the Admins, who had to be reviewed before becoming Admins after being mods, which they were reviewed for.

/universe implodes

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

DaPoolRulz wrote: »
    Giving a review on a Reviews forum being reviewed and created by the Admins, who had to be reviewed before becoming Admins after being mods, which they were reviewed for.

/universe implodes

hehe

After reviewing your post on the thread re.. ah never mind :D

Advertisement