Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Anyone want a few million free isk?

Options
  • 13-09-2010 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭

Tried the game for a few months now but it's just not my thing so may as well distribute what isk i have around.

Just post your username and I'll transfer some isk your way. Few mill at a time so really only of use to newish players. Please don't bother with pms just post here thanks. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭StinkyMunkey

Any chance you could send a few Euro my way :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

No prob, is StinkyMunkey your eve username? if not just post it up here :)

(am presuming you meant isk, if i had some actual euros to spare I have better things to do with them! :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I don't need it, but if you want, you can make a donation to the Eve Uni, a single solitary worthy cause in EVE. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

I could use some isk tbh, hit me up, stellar tycoon :)
    Only starting out in eve so could use a little boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Nevore wrote: »
    I don't need it, but if you want, you can make a donation to the Eve Uni, a single solitary worthy cause in EVE. :D

True just wanted to give a boardie a boost though :)
    Xios wrote:
    I could use some isk tbh, hit me up, stellar tycoon
    Only starting out in eve so could use a little boost.

Just sent you 37mil, don't spend it all on exotic dancers and drugs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

tyvm, shame it isn't the game for you, sure i might find myself in this exact same situation in a couple months. Paying it forward such as yourself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Nokia08

What was ur characters name? and SP count?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Really could do with a bit as I just started the game yesterday. Nick is Amadanne !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭VenomIreland

Got any more money left? xD

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Redfox25

If you have any spare Isk, send them my way
    :)
    Taur Ambraelle
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 BrockSamson

desperation at its finest :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Redfox25

desperation at its finest :D

Totally but with a smile so that helps take the sting out of it.
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 83,476 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So I've just installed this for like, a 3rd or 4th time. was preparing to start an actual account.

Thats when i again realised the reason I havent bought into this game ever is the UI, and the tiny tiny text. Is there any sensible way around this?

Yeah in the settings when you press the esc key, go under general settings and you'll see text size its generally set to 10 as default, but you can change it a maximum of 13.

hope it helps

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Join the Uni, Overheal. It'll help with teh learning curve.

Nokia08 wrote: »
    Yeah in the settings when you press the esc key, go under general settings and you'll see text size its generally set to 10 as default, but you can change it a maximum of 13.

hope it helps
    still way too much eye strain. I got exhausted just doing the first half an hour. Couldnt imagine actually playing the thing like that.

Hmm well usually you don't focus on the text size when someone is shooting your ship lol

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

What this thread reminds me of

• Registered Users Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭Funglegunk

Overheal wrote: »
    still way too much eye strain. I got exhausted just doing the first half an hour. Couldnt imagine actually playing the thing like that.

Apparently they are completely overhauling the UI in the near future. We'll see...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

use a bigger screen or buy some Dr Hubert Farnsworths specs like these farnsworth.jpg

• Advertisement

I think I might actually go the Reading Glasses route. It is rather ridiculous though. And the number of screens and panels - its all over the place. This UI is ridiculously malnourished. IT could at least remember where my ship cargo window is for all of my ships and stop resetting it for each ship I have.

OK im mad now. I bought 3 months before I realised we still have an officers edition on the shelf at work, which I could have got for $16 and it would have been 30 days plus a 35-day skill booster implant. !!!

But im in the uni. And they're being wardecced constantly. yay.

Hey from creating a pilot to getting into one, how long would skilling into a Titan take, just out of morbid curiosity? A nyx would be an acceptable substitute: as it looks damn nice. ... it would take me literally years, wouldnt it. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

OK im mad now. I bought 3 months before I realised we still have an officers edition on the shelf at work, which I could have got for $16 and it would have been 30 days plus a 35-day skill booster implant. !!!

Hey from creating a pilot to getting into one, how long would skilling into a Titan take, just out of morbid curiosity? A nyx would be an acceptable substitute: as it looks damn nice. ... it would take me literally years, wouldnt it. :(
    Nah, just 1 full year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

Eve is a boring game that gets even more boring when u get into super caps!
    Tech 2 cruisers will give you the most fun!

Eve is a boring game that gets even more boring when u get into super caps!
    Tech 2 cruisers will give you the most fun!

Tier 1 battlecruisers is what you meant to say there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭Dohnny Jepp

I had more fun in the tech 2 cruisers but yeah Battle cruisers were awsome too.

Anyway, the point is the same. Don't be aiming for the mahoosive ships. Enjoy the small ones, you'll have most fun in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

I had more fun in the tech 2 cruisers but yeah Battle cruisers were awsome too.

Anyway, the point is the same. Don't be aiming for the mahoosive ships. Enjoy the small ones, you'll have most fun in them!

And they cost a lot less to replace.. lol, i think i have lost about 8 drakes due to not wanting to learn in smaller, cheaper ships. But i do like the drake.

And you will lose ships too

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

iv lost over 60 battlecruisers in eve :pac: and around 25 battleships god damn i sucked

hah 70 battlecruiser, 60 battleship, 1 dreadnought, 1 carrier and about 500 in total, nobody loses more **** than me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Wossack

when I played (years ago now), used to love the smaller ships - interceptors, AFs etc

Advertisement