Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeals

Options
  • 13-09-2010 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,663 ✭✭✭

ok, I sent an Email to CIT their last 2 weeks ago, asking them about my Appeal they sent me back

Unfortunately you appeal has not been heard and it looks like it will not be looked at until after the 1st September when all the lecturers are back. The TUI are on industrial action and part of the action was that they would not be looking at any appeals over the summer break. If you wish to cancel your appeal you may do so and you will get a refund of you money, just send me an email if you would like to cancel it. If you have any further queries please contact me.
    Yours sincerely

i heard nearly half the Class Appealed and got theirs right away. is their any other way i could go about this As i think this is a joke at this stage.
    any one get their Appeals back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

I got my appeal back in July, so whoever is feeding you this is probably trying to cover up for another mistake thats been made.

Get onto the education officer straight away, what seems like a massive problem to us is only something minor to him and he sorts these things out every day, so whatever you do don't withdraw your appeal at this stage.

Hope this helps :)

Advertisement