Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lavender House, Birr

Options
  • 13-09-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Had a family party at the weekend and asked Lavender House if they could provide buffet catering for the party. They quoted a very reasonable price.

They arrived at 6 pm on the evening of the party with the buffet plus additional chairs, tables, plates and glasses. While there didn't look to be sufficient food when it was laid out I have to say there was enough for everyone to have their fill plus enough for munchies after the pub and dinner the next day.

They came at 1 pm the following afternoon to collect everything.

If anyone is considering having a buffet for a party in their house I would highly recommend them. The food was excellent and service provided was fantastic!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭premier10

Can vouch for them as well,

My sister had them cater for a christering in the house. Was absolutely excellent and reasonablely priced too.

Very handy if you have a load of kids running around the place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dilly32

We went there for a family birthday. It woz fab. Huge starters and main courses fab. Will deffo be goin back

Advertisement