Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My webmail and Username not working

• 13-09-2010 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

I got all my info last friday and when i try log in,it says invalid username or password.I have tried a load of times and havent got ot working.moodle isnt working either so im guessing its my username or something thats out.
    Anyone have an idea on why it wont work??I reckon its cause I went to Dundalk in 2006 as an apprentice and the old stuff is messing up the system cause my username is the same as in 2006.
    Think Im going to call up to the library and get it sorted

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

i had same problem with my password but the thing is that the passwords are case sensetive so theres a capital letter in the password you have to type it in as a capital. i was just typing it in in lower case the whole time and thats why it wouldnt log in.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭moons657

Whiplash wrote: »
    i had same problem with my password but the thing is that the passwords are case sensetive so theres a capital letter in the password you have to type it in as a capital. i was just typing it in in lower case the whole time and thats why it wouldnt log in.

yea i tried that and its still not working at all:(

feck. have you maybe made the mistake of inputting an O when it should be a 0(zero)? i have done that :P

Whiplash wrote: »
    feck. have you maybe made the mistake of inputting an O when it should be a 0(zero)? i have done that :P

thats slightly possible but i dont think i did.ill have to check tomorrow cause i dont have my details with me:P

if thats not the problem have a happy trip to the library :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

Im having problems with it aswell
    what exactly do i use to login for what?
    I have a student number,username,email adress and original password and this sheet they gave us?

your email and password are on the sheet you would of got with your student card

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Your login for the PC's are working but your webmail and moodle one isn't?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Doop

None of the logins were working yesterday due to late registration, we had a 2 hour IT class where we couldnt use the pcs! Its all up and running today tho.

You use the username and pasword thats on the sheet you were givin at registration
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

go to computer services near the coffee dock. The library doesnt have anything to do with login problems only that they put a phone there to ring CS

• Advertisement

one of the women up in the library fixed my webmail but it still wont log into moodle???

got moodle workin.i was logging into the old server:rolleyes:thanks everyone for the help:D

ok this is weird. i logged into library computer and changed my password and it was working fine at home and in college. now tonight it wont accept my new password but is accepting the default one i recieved on registration! WTF?!?! Anyone else with this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

Advertisement