Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Size Matress

Options
  • 13-09-2010 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

we have a kingsize silent night matress that needs replacing but cant seem to find reasonable deals around at moment.

any ideas

tks

Neonitrix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

I had the same problem and ended up buying from the UK, the shop below offers free delivery. Kingsize Silent Night mattress starts at £159 delivered.

http://www.mattressnextday.co.uk/mattress_king.php

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭muint

Friend of mine got one at the beds section in Cost Plus Sofas - beds etc I think it's called - for €159 a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 29 deeds372

DonJose wrote: »
    I had the same problem and ended up buying from the UK, the shop below offers free delivery. Kingsize Silent Night mattress starts at £159 delivered.

http://www.mattressnextday.co.uk/mattress_king.php
    Hi there

I have ordered from these guys and Im currently waiting for the delivery due today but havent had a call to say when they will be here, can you remember what time they delivered to you?!
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭msshono

I was thinking of buying a double matress to be used as a spare bed in the living room when we've a large number of guests to stay. Futons are not an option nor a sodabed, airbeds always go flat during the night and with the number of 'bad backs' in the family camp/foldup beds aren't an option.
    I was thinking of 'storing' this extra matress as part of an existing double bed in one of the bedrooms I.e. there would be one base with two mattresses on it, this existing bed + matress are fairly low, not a high bed.

What do people think about;
    1. The comfort of sleeping on just a matress on a floor (in our living room - would only ever be for 2/3 nights)
    2. The comfort of the existing bed once it has two mattresses on it

Desperately trying to find a solution to this space problem as the family grow but cash is very tight.

Thanks

Advertisement