Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would your dream Christmas be?

• 13-09-2010 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

What would your dream Christmas be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

Ah it would have to involve snow, a Christmassy film, ridiculous amounts of alcohol, yumee food (not putting on 5 pounds after it!), a proposal (not the film), having a great time with family + friends (as always), winning 5 million in the Lotto (i don't want to be greedy), ending child injustice, getting told my job is guaranteed for life with 5% pay rise each year, wining camoige All Ireland, winning prize of an around the world trip, bringing children from Africa/Cambodia etc home for a holiday....

Of course ill be happy even if 1 of these things happen:P

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭cooltown

eimearcmh wrote: »
    Ah it would have to involve snow, a Christmassy film, ridiculous amounts of alcohol, yumee food (not putting on 5 pounds after it!), a proposal (not the film), having a great time with family + friends (as always), winning 5 million in the Lotto (i don't want to be greedy), ending child injustice, getting told my job is guaranteed for life with 5% pay rise each year, wining camoige All Ireland, winning prize of an around the world trip, bringing children from Africa/Cambodia etc home for a holiday....

Of course ill be happy even if 1 of these things happen:P
    Just focus on the alcohol and food and you should be happy!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭washiskin

Wham!'s Last Christmas Video - only with my family. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

tbh . . . a full family around a table or around the tree,never happened at mine !!!:(:( weep weep a feck off :P

em just a white x mas with people you call close around a table having few drinks and some fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Meeting Santa! :D:p

Or being here

A snowy xmas day, with all the xmas movies on one after another on tv, lots of booze and yummy food and being with the one i love! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

More Christmas's with my mam,now that would be my dream Christmas.

The ones we did have were :D.

She once left the decorations up until my dad's birthday the following August.

I refused to open the door to anyone because after opening it to the Insurance Man and the guy who reads the Electricity meter I was mortified when they kept looking up at the xmas chains on the ceiling and then seeing their eyes fall on the Christmas tree.:eek: :o.

I wish I had her back though, because now I see the funny side to it.

Advertisement