Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone asking for 99c a Day Data Costs on Bill-pay plans?!

Options
  • 13-09-2010 10:29pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was looking at the Perfect Choice Access Plus plan, which is €35pm. I looked at all the costs and lo and behold there's a Data column saying "99c a day". What is this cost?! Is this in addition to my monthly fee? Is it per day after you've used up your 2gb allowance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Where does it say it?

Its not the case anyway, you just use your allowance, their isnt a daily charge on top of it. When you use up your 2gb, you are charged at 2 cent per mb

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Davy wrote: »
    Where does it say it?
    When I looked at the price plans and selected "Show costs outside monthly bundle". 'Twas confusing as I thought that 99c cost was for Pay-as-you-Go. €35 pm is what I want to pay, no more than that.

Advertisement