Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone meeting up for the game tomorrow. Where will be defo showing it?

Options
  • 13-09-2010 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Just wondering. Don't have sky in the new gaff and my local pubs are pure ****e.

Anywhere in town gonna be showing it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

eoinf wrote: »
    Just wondering. Don't have sky in the new gaff and my local pubs are pure ****e.

Anywhere in town gonna be showing it?

would imagine Tom Mayes on North fredrick st in town will be showing it. The Dublin spurs supporters club meet there so should be a few yids there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Shakka

Anywhere on the southside / city center showing the match ?

I know for a fact whatever pub I go into will be showing the Utd match and if I ask for 1 TV to be switched over to Spurs they will look at me like I have two heads or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 McSpurs

Cuckoo's nest in tallaght is a sure bet to have the game on.
    Deadly boozer it is too...

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Maynoothspur

Anyone know anywhere near maynooth? Its such a f kin pain I'll prob have to buy sky sports 4 just to watch the match tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Shakka wrote: »
    Anywhere on the southside / city center showing the match ?

I know for a fact whatever pub I go into will be showing the Utd match and if I ask for 1 TV to be switched over to Spurs they will look at me like I have two heads or something.

Murrays at the top of OConnell Street will have it on, and the Living Room just around the corner from it will have it on too, they have loads of tv's with different games on.

• Advertisement

Anyone know anywhere near maynooth? Its such a f kin pain I'll prob have to buy sky sports 4 just to watch the match tonight.

Does the bar in the Glenroyal not have plenty of tv's which can show different stations ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Maynoothspur

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Does the bar in the Glenroyal not have plenty of tv's which can show different stations ?

You're right I didn't even think of d glenroyal. I know the roost and oneills will be only showing the utd game. I call in on my way home and check, cheers! COYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

Mullo76 wrote: »
    would imagine Tom Mayes on North fredrick st in town will be showing it. The Dublin spurs supporters club meet there so should be a few yids there.

yes its on in mayes live on setanta one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Hi there,

I know that the Evergreen will be showing the match tonight but do any of you know of any pub in the city centre that will be showing the match also. Up around MacCurtain Street would be awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Im in Galway working, will have to duck out to watch match tonight, im afraid of all the bars showing the Man united game? I'll be renmore side of town, may give the huntsman a ring to see if they'll have it on?

Just tried huntsman and they are not showing it, dont know Galway that well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

snaps wrote: »
    Im in Galway working, will have to duck out to watch match tonight, im afraid of all the bars showing the Man united game? I'll be renmore side of town, may give the huntsman a ring to see if they'll have it on?

They're most likely all going to show the United game we're heavily outnumbered here :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

just what im worried about!

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭jeoun

snaps wrote: »

How about watching it online. Iraqgoals.net tend to have all important games on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Lads, I've merged three threads all asking similar questions albeit about different places.

The more we contribute to the same threads the more chance there is that people will see our own questions, otherwise the forum ends up littered with single post threads and we all look like we're talking to ourselves ;)

we all look like we're talking to ourselves ;)

Sometimes I do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

McSpurs wrote: »
    Cuckoo's nest in tallaght is a sure bet to have the game on.
    Deadly boozer it is too...

If by deadly you mean, stinky dirty and smells like cat piss, then yeah.. its deadly.

Advertisement