Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doorbell just ripped off

Options
  • 14-09-2010 2:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭

So here it is..2.10 am and our doorbell was just ripped off!

I looked out the kitchen window and saw a large group of lads walk away as our doorbell rang continously,two of my roomemates here in plassy ran down and saw that it was ripped off.By myself I went in search of security and suprise suprise in the rain there was none too be found ><.

We searched for the security number but to no avail could we find it on or off the internet.In all fairness if they make us pay for the bell there will be uproar as it was there own fault with the lack of security for these freshers weeks!.Every other night you couldnt look out the window without seeing one,but on the first mondays night for free first years in plassey I saw none,I walked around all off the village twice in thise "drizzle" and still saw none!I saw a security coat on a chair in the village hall but as I knocked now awesner came.**** you...****l you who ever did this ><

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Go into your Village Manager first thing tomorrow morning. A similar situation happen to my house in Kilmurry in First Year where someone threw a rock at it and destroyed it; the Village manager accepted what had happened wasn't our fault and had it repaired.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

they wont charge you for vandalism unless your the vandal

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Contact your village manager ASAP.

Advertisement