Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For any telecom eng

Options
  • 14-09-2010 3:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

Hi I was working in Ireland installing 3's and o2's new networks. I had a google earth file with all the telecom sites in Ireland think it's a kml file basically has all the sites marked as places In google earth. What I'm looking for is the same thing except for brazil. I know a lot of telecom eng come over to Latin America for work. Just wondering if any of you'd have it. I'm in brazil setting up a buisness and it seems hard to get anything off the companies over so any info helpful
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

They will sell you a copy of this cheap if you have a Country though.

Um. The Ireland .kmz file would be nice. Maybe you could ask in Portuguese on Brazilian forums or in Telecom Professionals, Wireless Telecommunications Worldwide, or Radio Access Professionals groups on linkedin?

Perhaps also, unlike Comreg, Anatel has this/will release it? http://www.anatel.gov.br/Portal/exibirPortalInternet.do

Google Translate doesn't work for it, but I presume you can read Portuguese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Iguana Bob

watty wrote: »
    They will sell you a copy of this cheap if you have a Country though.

Um. The Ireland .kmz file would be nice. Maybe you could ask in Portuguese on Brazilian forums or in Telecom Professionals, Wireless Telecommunications Worldwide, or Radio Access Professionals groups on linkedin?

Perhaps also, unlike Comreg, Anatel has this/will release it? http://www.anatel.gov.br/Portal/exibirPortalInternet.do

Google Translate doesn't work for it, but I presume you can read Portuguese?

Thanks I'll give them a go. Can probably get the Irish one if your lookin for it

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭IrelandOffline_

Iguana Bob wrote: »
    Thanks I'll give them a go. Can probably get the Irish one if your lookin for it

We'd love a copy of that:)

Advertisement