Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maroon 5 Dublin 24th Feb 2011

Options
  • 14-09-2010 9:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭

Does anyone know where to find the presale password for the Maroon 5 gig? I can only seem to find the password for the American leg of the tour

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 pineapple82

Hi Freebird
    To get the password you have be in the maroon 5 fanclub.If you are a member you log onto maroon5sin.com,then go to the TOUR page and then click on the buy now link for Dublin - the code will then appear.You then copy and paste this code into www.ticketmaster.ie where it asks for the presale code.
    Best of luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

gonna get me tickets for this!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭unreggd

Better be good!

Saw them years ago at Bud Rising and they were dry ****es, and Adam had a giant hole in the crotch area of his jeans

scobe

woop woop!!

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭glack

anybody willing to share this code? maroon 5 are my fav band...im afraid i wont get tickets on fri

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Ugh.Im.Clashing

unreggd wrote: »
    Better be good!

Saw them years ago at Bud Rising and they were dry ****es, and Adam had a giant hole in the crotch area of his jeans

scobe

woop woop!!

I saw them then too when I was 14 and thought they were the greatest things to walk the earth. I didn't leave happy with the experience... but they're still one of my favourite bands.

In a moment of madness, I bought one of the VIP packages the other day. I'm an idiot :(:mad:. Got a seat in Row E. I hope it's worth it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Mod note: Ticket advertising is not permitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 galwayfrancis

can someone check if theres stil tickets to this gig, ticketmaster wont work for me today.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Rafcam

Anyone know the stage times? Or have any ideas where I'd find them? I have a party to get to afterwards, hopefully I'll make it back in time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Paula92

Mod edit: Ticket advertising not permitted.

Advertisement