Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neurology Charity Ball

Options
  • 14-09-2010 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

The "Tiaras and Tails Winter Ball" is coming up soon - 9th October actually - at Markree Castle .... it's organised by a friend of mine each year to raise money for neurology research, funds raised being divided between Belfast and Dublin. The event is a glorious mix of best bib and tucker glitz and laid back fun, so if anyone is interested in a spectacular night out, combined with that warm fuzzy glow of charitable giving, PM me and I'll pass on contact details.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭sligopark

hopwitch wrote: »
    so if anyone is interested in a spectacular night out, combined with that warm fuzzy glow of charitable giving, PM me and I'll pass on contact details.

Is there a website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 hopwitch

I'm afraid there isn't a website ... but that's a very good idea for future reference - thanks. Obviously, all the expenses have to be kept to a minimum so that as much as possible goes to the designated charities, but we also have to ensure that everyone attending has a brilliant and memorable time (so that they come back next year :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

What about doing a facebook page for it? Then you could have all the info on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 hopwitch

Hey hey - another good idea .... I'll have to chase up a teenager to do that for us .... we can put all the photos up and let everyone see what they missed ;)

Advertisement