Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Live

Options
  • 14-09-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Anyone play Football Manager Live?!?

Its Amazing if your a FM fan! Only 6 quid a month and you can cancel when ever you want! Have a look if you haven't already!

www.Footballmanagerlive.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Played it a while ago thought it was pretty meh, not as fun as FM itself

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Just got back into it this month, still not 100% convinced on it. Sometimes feels more of a chore than it should.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Beau

Loving it so far myself. Just take your time and get to know your club!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Been playing with 2 years now,

currently testing the new code changes in Beta gameworlds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

what exactly is it ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

I wouldn't bother. Been playing it for a couple years myself (subs run out end of month) and it seems it's on it's very last legs now after the last update to the gameworlds that destroyed all the economies and made loads of good active managers finally hang up their boots.
    If it doesn't reset again or finally shut down in the meantime, I wouldn't bother subscribing to the game for at least another 6 months or more. There are so many bugs and improvements to make to the game that all you'd be doing now is paying to play in a live guinea pig environment where changes introduced in beta are just shoved in on to live gameworlds without any thought as to how they'll impact on everyone.

Grand game though, was great at it's peak but it's more or less dead at this stage and needs another complete reset and complete rethink before it becomes at all viable again.

Advertisement