Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus stop.

Options
  • 14-09-2010 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Can anybody show me on a map where exactly the mainbus stop in Castlebar is? I know it's at Stephen Garvey Way but I dunno where in Castlebar it is!

Help would be really appreiciated :) Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

Hi,

Not from Castlebar, but I guess if you call into a shop or give the Bus company a call they would be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

Can anybody show me on a map where exactly the mainbus stop in Castlebar is? I know it's at Stephen Garvey Way but I dunno where in Castlebar it is!

Help would be really appreiciated :) Thanks :D

it's beside the new elverys the one near tescos and the old aldi store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Its across the road from Tesco.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

On a map, as requested: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.85373&lon=-9.302813&zoom=18&layers=M - you can zoom out from there, for context.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

It's on the link road between The TF Royal Theatre and Tesco...
    oscarBravo wrote: »
    On a map, as requested: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.85373&lon=-9.302813&zoom=18&layers=M - you can zoom out from there, for context.

Whoa, them maps are more accurate than the last time I looked at them! Surprisingly good!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭TomJoe Wallace

Thanks very much guys ! Very much appreciated ! I now know exactly where it is and won't be so lost ! :)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Whoa, them maps are more accurate than the last time I looked at them! Surprisingly good!
    Heh, cheers. I haven't had as much time to work on them as I used to.

Still, it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that while Google Maps still doesn't have Stephen Garvey Way, OSM already has the new road from Aldi to the Newport road.

There's a lot of detail missing in Castlebar, though. I must finish mapping the housing estates. Plus, if anyone knows street names that are missing from the map, feel free to sign up and edit.

Advertisement