Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap but really nice places to eat in Dublin??

Options
  • 14-09-2010 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

So, its me and my boyfriends anniversary this week and he wants to take me out for a nice meal. We're both unemployed so money is a factor, he has a bit of money saved away for it but I still don't want to go somewhere unreasonable.
    I'm a vegetarian, and he's a really plain eater, nothing too fancy or with too many flavours in it.
    I don't live in dublin full time so I don't really know where is nice or not.
    He lives in Finglas but we don't mind where we go really, anywhere in the city that's handy to get to.
    He's left it up to me to pick a place so please help!
    Could anyone advise me on somewhere lovely but not too expensive that's nice to go for a romantic(ish) meal?!
    :)
    Thank you

Advertisement