Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards signing me out every few minutes

Options
  • 14-09-2010 12:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,
    this is a new issue and it's only been happening today in the last hour since i came home. i log in as normal, and then in the middle of browsing boards, it logs out for me. there's been no changes to my computer and it was working grand last night. i'm not away for whatever time it takes for boards to sign me out automatically but it's occuring while i'm on boards and between pages.

any suggestions, or is there a problem your side?
    thanks
    whiteman

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi.

Best suggestion you'll likely get is to make sure the "remember me" box is ticked when you log in - if you've still got problems, clear your browser's cache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

thanks sceptre. seems to have cleared up now. might just have been a few secs dropout in my internet connection, signing me out of boards

Advertisement