Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions for the gane tonight???

Options
  • 14-09-2010 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

These guys got a good result at the weekend away to Bayern but they fell apart to Sampdoria a few weeks back so noting to fear in my eyes.

I can see a score draw, 1-1 Rafa to get off the mark.

Come on you Spurs!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

lose 2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

not sure what to think on this one.

am hoping their injuries will give us more of a chance going forward so will be optimistic and go for a spurs win 2-1. We have to perform at some stage why not tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭tipperaryjim

I'm thinking a draw lads. Potentially 1-1.

It's going to be tough, especially being our first big European night away from home.

Saying that though, if all things click for us tonight, there's no reason why we couldn't go on and win.

YIDS!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

We'll play 5 in midfiled and be comfortable up to half time where we'll go in scoreless.

Lose our discipline then in 2nd half trying to win it I predict.

1-0 or 2-0 to Bremen I'm afraid. All we're missing is experience, YB's showed up our naivety away from home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 McSpurs

What would i give to be over there tonight??

Gonna try get to the Twente game via the dam hopefully we'll still have somethin to play for.

Modric in or out tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

golfball37 wrote: »
    1-0 or 2-0 to Bremen I'm afraid. All we're missing is experience, YB's showed up our naivety away from home.

inclined to agree with you there but hope springs eternal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I think we'll have a tough time tonight.

I'd take the draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I'd take a draw in a heartbeat, but I've a feeling we're going to sneak it 2-1, with van der Vaart getting one. Huddlestone with a rocket from a Crouch knock down for the other :)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

As they do on soccer am i predict spurs to win 25-15 :D lol

but serously i think we can get a sneeky 2-1 win (fingers crossed )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭slegs

1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Head says 1-1 but my heart rules here with a 2-1. In any event I think we will score first and should be up be 3 or 4 by half time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

We'll get done 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

With our recent form, I can't see us winning. I would be delighted with a draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Lads, there's a match thread here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056029577

It helps if we keep all the chat in one place.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement