Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCD Soundsystem to play Tripod *No ticket Sales/Swaps*

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Careful when leaving the house you don't pick up the wrong tickets... went to check last night and had my (now cancelled) tickets for the previous date ready. Tickets from the cancelled date were all refunded and are not valid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 aor_bmw

Had dinner in the winding stair last night - james murphy and gang sitting at table beside us :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

aor_bmw wrote: »
    Had dinner in the winding stair last night - james murphy and gang sitting at table beside us :)

Dinner near James Murphy?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Anyone got stage times? Would like to see Sh1t Robot but don't want to get there way too early.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭jets

Anyone got stage times? Would like to see Sh1t Robot but don't want to get there way too early.

same question. I see doors open at 730 and stage time for lcd is 21.00 so not sure if they are on at 8 maybe :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 technogoblin

mr. murphy tweeted stage time as 8.45 til 10.30. giddy like a schoolgirl for tomorrow night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

mr. murphy tweeted stage time as 8.45 til 10.30. giddy like a schoolgirl for tomorrow night!

I hope that person on Toutless isn't actually pulling your leg and is actually going to turn up!

Only messing. I'm going to turn up.

I hope that person on Toutless isn't actually pulling your leg and is actually going to turn up!

Only messing. I'm going to turn up.

relief @ that spoiler :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Think **** Robot started around 8.10. Only a Dj Set. LCD were about 9. Opened with Dance Yourself Clean and Drunk Girls. Excellent gig.. good sound. Was totally jammers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

LCD tonight is the best gig i've been to in a very long time. Wow. Just absolutely brilliant in every way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Boooourns

Unbelievable gig, as a massive LCD fan that was just perfect, two encores as well. What a band!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

absolutely brilliant last night, good sound, good atmosphere, had a great aul boogie!

great to hear yr city's a sucker and losing my edge, get innocuous is a monster aswell, can't praise them enough, superb! :eek:

Advertisement