Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

White jeans?

• 14-09-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

I know this seems crazy, but what is the deal with white jeans? Does anyone wear them? And I don't mean like, in a Trinny and Susannah way, I mean in a sort of younger... Look magazine kind of way?
    I've had this one pair since last year, and they are a lovely cut and everything and they were quite dear, but I can't bring myself to wear them. For one thing, they're a boot cut and I find it hard to wear anything that isn't super skinny.

Is there anything I can do with them or should I just dye them and get it over with? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

I've only ever had a skinny pair of white jeans before as i'm not a big fan of them really. I usually wore them tucked into boots or with flat pumps. I would probably dye them black if I was you they would be easier to keep clean and a lot more outfit options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭graceknowsstuff

Yeah, that's what I was thinking!
    Like, maybe if we lived somewhere really sunny, they seem to be more of a nice weather thing.
    I was basically just wondering if they are actually going to rocket back into fashion or something, but no, I think there's no point having them as they are as, like you said, I don't wear them with anything!

Thanks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 902 ✭✭✭lainey316

You missed your shot with them really, they are a summer item. Almost impossible to pull off if the sun is not shining. I hope the dye comes out well on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭graceknowsstuff

Ah, well, problem is I wouldn't wear them even when it was warm. I keep avoiding them, but I just needed confirmation they're a lost cause, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

I like white skinny jeans :o

• Advertisement
Advertisement