Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Italian Restaurant in Dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

Dunne & Crescensi (off nassau st)
    Toscana (dame street)
    La taverna di bacco (ormond quay)

all yummy

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

enoteca d'asti on russel rd beside croke park is lovely. Think there is another (owned by wallace group) in the italian quarter too

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Ciao Bella Roma and Steps of Rome are the two best, I think.
    I also like Botticellis in Temple Bar but haven't been there in a while.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

sweetie wrote: »
    enoteca d'asti on russel rd beside croke park is lovely. Think there is another (owned by wallace group) in the italian quarter too

cool. have been meaning to check this place out for sometime now.

he also has a place in Inchicore.

Wallace is what they call in the IT business an "evangelist" for Italian food

Picassos in Clontarf. Amazing.
    Your taste buds will orgasm over the food, the wines are liquid velvet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

Jake1 wrote: »
    Picassos in Clontarf. Amazing.
    its v.good...doesn't it have a reputation for being quite pricey though ? (and thats by Clontarf standards)

owner is a character

its v.good...doesn't it have a reputation for being quite pricey though ? (and thats by Clontarf standards)

owner is a character

It can be pricey, but its worth every penny. Id have no shame bringing any Italian there for dinner.

Yeah the owner is a hoot, but what I like is that he goes around all his diners during the course of the evening and chats, he makes it his business to know his customers.
    He has a great wine selection. I dont drink any more myself, but remember well the velvety wines he served. In fact, we often ordered by the case from him. Valpolicella's hmmm....

I havent been there in a while myself... excuse me while I go make a reservation.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

Best italian restaurant in Dublin is The Manifesto in Rathmines.
    They do the nicest pizza I've eaten outside Naples (and I'm from there, so I know what I'm talking about) as a matter of fact they have the proper pizza oven. Also pasta and starters are yummy, it's a perfect place for a date ;)

Advertisement