Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google StreetView car in area?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Not sure why they'd be back in Waterford, I know they now have this in Dublin though and it will also be going to Cork as well

goog-540.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Its definitely Google. The thing had Google decals all over it....or its just a pervert disguised as Google

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭suirfire

Just Passed it on the new road on the way to Killkenny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

It is strange, the person doing it (presumably) lives around the corner from me but the car has been gone for months. I assumed they had finished.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭JohnC.

When they go through all the data from the first round, they can find bits that need to be done again for various reasons, which is presumably happening now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

Does the driver know Waterford is NOT in Kilkenny?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

conolan wrote: »
    Does the driver know Waterford is NOT in Kilkenny?

More importantly do they know Clonmel is NOT in Waterford :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 586 ✭✭✭conolan

Cabaal wrote: »

Or New Ross isn't in Kilkenny either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

Cabaal wrote: »

i was talking to a south tipp lad in work a few weeks ago and he reckoned clonmel may as well be a suburb of limerick at this stage, due to the heroin and gang fueding thats creeping in. he reckoned the limerick lads are now doing a lot of dealing there now. any truth to that does anyone know?

longshanks wrote: »
    i was talking to a south tipp lad in work a few weeks ago and he reckoned clonmel may as well be a suburb of limerick at this stage, due to the heroin and gang fueding thats creeping in. he reckoned the limerick lads are now doing a lot of dealing there now. any truth to that does anyone know?

No idea tbh, only visit it every few months or so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Someone tell them its not the N9 but the M9

Advertisement